CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Female won't eat after breeding

Old 04-24-2003, 02:50 PM   #1
panda
Female won't eat after breeding

Is it normal for a female to stop eating after breeding? This girl was bred last year, after laying eggs would have noting to do with F/T mice. She would only go for live ones. Now that I have bred her to two males this season she had no interest in mice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google