CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Rep Points

Old 04-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #91
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdorfer View Post
Where can I put in my vote?
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82339

Old 04-17-2009, 07:32 PM   #92
RobbiesCornField
Okay, I think Mike gets the point, and doesn't need any more grief. He had an opinion, and he stated it. If Rich did something about it, that was on his own prerogative.
Let's not all get up in arms over some little thing like rep points. I seem to be remembering something about Friend Requests that's leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #93
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
**hangs head in chicken feed shame.**
Don't worry, darling. I still love you! There's just a point where enough is enough. *hug*

EDIT: I know, it's shocking that I'M the one to say that...

Old 04-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #94
wade
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
**hangs head in chicken feed shame.**
That is bull. Mike stepped on his di.ck and I don't mind saying it out loud. Sorry Robbie. I may have started this but Mike stirred it and made it stink.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:53 PM   #95
wade
Rich, look at that post above. Somebody hads got to come and slap me down. While you're here, take away my points and put the rep system back the way it was. Please.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #96
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Don't worry, darling. I still love you! There's just a point where enough is enough. *hug*

EDIT: I know, it's shocking that I'M the one to say that...
Sheesh, Robbie. If I had a nickel for every time I've said that to her....

Dale

(I guess I'm coming to the realization that I'm at the point in life where I'd be more effective in interpersonal relationships if I were younger, thinner, sexier, and perhaps, gay. *sigh*)

Old 04-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #97
ghosthousecorns
UGH!!!!!
You people who are whining about how someone else was whining about rep, You know what, all of you need to just. quit. yer. bitching. I can't believe how much freekin whining I have seen today about this, talk about needing the whambulance. Boo freaking hoo, It's not the end of the world.
If Rich didn't think Mike had a point he would have left it the way it was and told Mike to take it or leave it.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #98
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
That is bull. Mike stepped on his di.ck and I don't mind saying it out loud. Sorry Robbie. I may have started this but Mike stirred it and made it stink.
THAT...DESERVES...REP.
WHICH...I...CANNOT...GIVE...!!!

So Wade, you'll/we'll/they'll have to live with all caps, stuff in bold, nonsensical BS, italics, stuff in giant red letters, etc.

All this poppycock ! about who's got a bigger box of crayons,...which is all this distills down to,...and having to call in an arbiter to the playground to regulate everyone's box of crayons,...makes me want to regurgitate rotten raw chicken parts.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:11 PM   #99
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
UGH!!!!!
You people who are whining about how someone else was whining about rep, You know what, all of you need to just. quit. yer. bitching.
Whereas I guess it's still OK for the people who are whining about the people who are whining about how someone else was whining about rep.

I LOVE irony.

Dale

Old 04-17-2009, 08:11 PM   #100
LBoz
Quote:
UGH!!!!!
You people who are whining about how someone else was whining about rep, You know what, all of you need to just. quit. yer. bitching. I can't believe how much freekin whining I have seen today about this, talk about needing the whambulance. Boo freaking hoo, It's not the end of the world.
If Rich didn't think Mike had a point he would have left it the way it was and told Mike to take it or leave it.
I think I just lost my dinner invitation. Sorry, Jen...I didn't realize it was still your day for whining.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google