• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Moderator needed - apply within, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I posted while you were posting, Jeff. I don't have any nominees, so will try to stay quiet now, lol! You can remove any off topic posts of mine, if you want to.

Sorry, I posted while you were posting, Jeff. I don't have any nominees, so will try to stay quiet now, lol! You can remove any off topic posts of mine, if you want to.

Kathy, my post was not aimed at you or anyone specifically.

It is merely the fact we have over 140+ posts in this thread so far and I highly doubt we have 140 nominations/applications....or half that for that matter. Just trying to help my boss out. :sidestep:

Kathy, my post was not aimed at you or anyone specifically.

It is merely the fact we have over 140+ posts in this thread so far and I highly doubt we have 140 nominations/applications....or half that for that matter. Just trying to help my boss out. :sidestep:

Amen..... The longer this thread is, the longer it will take me to try to find those kernels of wheat in all this chaff. So that could delay the entire process just trying to get the names of those people who were nominated and accepted, or those who nominated themselves.

I would like to say the following.
Jeffmohr.jpg

oh wait, I already did this..

Nominations have been made. And accepted or declined. Period.

Self-nominations and nominations by others were accepted. Both legitimate.

So.

Is this going to be an election,...or an appointment..........??????

Rich's thread title says :
Moderator needed - apply within, please.

We've just about exhausted that directive...by the site owner.
This tread has dwindled into chit chat.
There are people who want the job and have made that clear, in response to the OP.
They deserve to be respected and recognized.
Tomorrow is the 18th.
I motion that nominations be closed and an official list of candidates be subsequently posted, with directions for a democratic vote
by the entire forum membership, beginning when Rich Z. tells us.

Let's couch our emotions in the shrinks office ( :D pun deliberate ;) ) and get this done and behind us.

I'm trying to give you a hand, Rich. I've scoured the thread, and here's what I've come up with. I'm only listing those who have not outright refused. They can correct me if I'm wrong.

RobbiesCornfield (Robbie)
snakemaster24 (David)
medusacoils (Wayne)
diamondlil (Janine)
Cornsnake124
Drizzt80 (Brent)
KJUN (KJ)
mike17l (Mike)
tricksterpup (Jim)
Rich in KY (Rich)
Bitsy
Nanci