CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Ezra's thread

Old 07-21-2016, 03:47 PM   #1
Eavlynn
Ezra's thread

I thought I started a thread for Ezra shortly after I got her, but can't seem to locate it. So we're going to start fresh with some photos from today!

She had to check everything out!

An older photo of her last outdoor excursion.

Old 07-23-2016, 07:13 AM   #2
NiklasTyreso
Nice pattern with tendencies towards banding!

Old 07-23-2016, 07:26 AM   #3
axis1
Wow! That is one beautiful snake!! Also looks to be a little on the heavy side, which, to me, makes it even cuter, so long as it's young enough not to have any health problems from being a little fat. I feed my adult snow corn (Bozo) a small-to-medium rat (60-80grams) every 2 to 3 weeks, as long as supplies last, and he is a happy, fat (approximately 900 grams!), adult snow corn!!

How old is Ezra? (BTW, I did see a thread recently with that name also.).

Old 07-23-2016, 08:39 AM   #4
Eavlynn
Thank you! Shes a pretty girl and a real sweetheart. She's definitely heavier than I'd like her to be, so she's on a diet. She gets a 25 to 30g mouse every 10 days. I was feeding her a bigger mouse every other week, but she started hunting hard core at 10 days, so I opted for smaller meals at 10. She seems more content with that. Now we need to work on exercise! I estimated her to be around 6, from what the previous owner told me. I'm her third and final owner. I wish I knew more about her, but it doesn't matter much since I have no intention of breeding.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:01 AM   #5
axis1
Regardless of her being a little chunky, she does look extremely cute! (I'm Italian, so denying food is tantamount to blasphemy for me!! Even when I couldn't jump to a conclusion myself, my mom was always stuffing me when I would visit as if I would soon starve!).

Also, as I mentioned, I have a pretty hefty boy myself. But if she's an adult, what you can do is feed her every two weeks and that would gradually wean off the excess or unhealthy fat without making her suffer in any way. I think I have to start alternating adult mice with the rats I've been giving Bozo in order for him to trim down a little, especially after the summer!

In any event, I wish you and your little sneaky one a long and happy life together!!

Old 07-23-2016, 02:50 PM   #6
Eavlynn
It might take a little bit, but I'll get her trimmed down. I want her to to have a long and happy life. I might be able to get my hands on some weanling rats. If they are leaner and less fatty, that should help her as well. I hope she isn't a picky eater! When I got her, getting her onto f/t was a chore!

Old 07-23-2016, 08:28 PM   #7
DollysMom
She's beautiful. Even though they are different morphs, she reminds me a lot of my Mandy. They can be so cute crawling around the house and exploring things.

It sounds to me like you've got a great plan for trimming her down a bit. Best wishes.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:44 PM   #8
Karl_Mcknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eavlynn View Post
I thought I started a thread for Ezra shortly after I got her, but can't seem to locate it. So we're going to start fresh with some photos from today!..........

[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-
In case you don't know - you can from your own profile page find every thread you've ever started, as well as every post you've ever commented on.

I took the liberty to help you out and search for Ezra's Thread. I could not find a thread specific to that, but I did find the thread (Link Below) featuring Ezra. Is this perhaps the thread you were looking for? If not, then disregard.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=143361

Old 07-24-2016, 12:01 AM   #9
Eavlynn
That's it, thanks Karl! I suppose I can keep this going as Ezra's thread specifically, and start one for Loki's progression. The little dude is growing like a weed and on his 3rd shed with me already!

Dolly, I can definitely see a resemblance in personality with Mandy. They are both curious, and very gentle girls. I love seeing the updates on her, as well as the rest of your kiddos

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google