• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2013 AVAILABLE CORN SNAKES

Just added

2.1 Miami Phase $50.00 ea

1.2 Crimson Corns $75.00 ea

Attachments

• DSCN3323.JPG
    DSCN3323.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 462
  • DSCN3327.JPG
    DSCN3327.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 464
1.1 TESSERA CORN (HET FIRE) $350.00

0.1 TESSERA AMEL CORN (HET BLOODRED) $450.00

Attachments

• DSCN3337.JPG
    DSCN3337.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 420
  • DSCN3336.JPG
    DSCN3336.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 420
Hi, I was looking at your website and I wanted to clear something up, if I just order a single female it adds 25% to the cost? I have seen more expensive prices for for females is there a reason for this? Sorry just want to fully understand what the idea behind it all is.

Thanks, so I guess I'm not alone in the quest for a female neonate. Maybe I'll buy a boy. I only wanted a female on impuls, do they have any other special qualities other than egg laying and a slightly larger size?

Hope I'm not derailing this thread, with all these babies to pick from I will surely find my snake here.

Hi Steve,
I just wanted to say thank you very much for the Ultramel Tessera babies I am getting from you this Tuesday 3/12/2013 . I am very excited to be getting them especially after hearing such good things about you and the snakes you sell. Thanks!

Hi Steve. Do you think you will have any albino babies around June? My girlfriend wants one. Preferably white. :)

I also received a baby corn from Steve today, and she is a beautiful anery caramel motley. You can see her picture on Steve's website. She arrived safely this morning and is getting used to her new viv. Thank you, Steve!

I also received a baby corn from Steve today, and she is a beautiful anery caramel motley. You can see her picture on Steve's website. She arrived safely this morning and is getting used to her new viv. Thank you, Steve!
No problem, and thank you!
Thanks for the smooth transaction Steve. My snakes are beautiful and I could not be happier.
You're welcome Nick!
what morph is the white one? fourth picture down it is beautiful

I think you're refering to the Vanishing pattern Amaretto Stripe

Back