CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

what do you think of him

Old 09-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #1
Checkerbelly
what do you think of him

I know he's as normal as they come. But what do you think? I personally like okeetee borders, which he doesn't have. He doesn't even really have borders.

By the way - this was my pictures I used for measuring him. He's just at an even 3.0 feet at 13 months old.

Old 09-01-2006, 05:41 PM   #2
gwb8568
that is a nice looking normal........i like the lighter colors on him.

Old 09-01-2006, 05:43 PM   #3
starsevol
He's pretty
What's his name?

Old 09-01-2006, 11:22 PM   #4
Mrs InsaneOne
He's a nice looking normal, his saddles don't look to have a heavy black wash that some normals develop.

Jenn

Old 09-02-2006, 12:53 PM   #5
Jessicat
I do have a soft spot for normals. =)

Actually, his coloring looks a lot like my male Okeetee's. I got him in a trio and while the girls have decent boarders his are pretty thin. He's got that muddy melanin yet great reds and oranges thing going on. I like how naturally beautiful it is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google