CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

View Poll Results: What should Emori's new name be?
Arlinn 1 12.50%
Akiri 5 62.50%
Aurelia 0 0%
Depala 0 0%
Gisela 2 25.00%
Razia 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Renaming a snake...help me decide?

Old 01-23-2017, 12:12 PM   #1
Dragonling
Renaming a snake...help me decide?

So I'm dead set on continuing to name my corns, even as I intend for my collection to grow into the hundreds in the future. I currently have only one female that I didn't name and wound up keeping the name she came with: my sunkissed, Emori. I don't dislike the name, but it doesn't really have much meaning to me where all of my others have some story or other reasoning behind their names. So I am considering a rename, and I've been considering continuing the trend I started with Elspeth and naming her after a rare or mythic rare creature from Magic: The Gathering.

So considering there are over 3000 rare and mythic rare quality cards, I have a lot to choose from. I picked through what seemed like appropriate card types (green + red, red + black, red + white for the sun symbol) and narrowed my favorites to these 6. I honestly can't decide. Of course half of them are angels, since they are fairly common in white and red/white.

Old 01-25-2017, 11:05 AM   #2
Dragonling
Much as I like Arlinn, I think Akiri matches the best. The card art reminds me of the time she flung herself sideways from her cage.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:46 AM   #3
Asher9
I agree with Dragonling

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google