CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

2.0 Lazik Line Centralian Carpets (Morelia bredli)

Old 09-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
HerpsOfNM
2.0 Lazik Line Centralian Carpets (Morelia bredli)

Details:
I have 2 male Lazik line Centralian Carpet Pythons (Morelia bredli) for sale. They were listed as CB 2005 and purchased from a Ryan Murray. Ryan supposedly bought the last 3 clutches of bredli Casey produced in 2005 and I purchased these as 1.1 in February 2006; they've been in my care since March 2006. They are DEFINITELY males, both having shed sperm plugs for the first time earlier this year. They're on a feed schedule of frozen/thaw small rats and jumbo mice fed every 7-10 days. I've treated them more like my chondros than carpets so they may be on the smaller side. Both are around 5-6 ft (based on them stretched out in a 4x2x2 ft cage).

Male #1 has a small kink at the very tip of his tail. Unusual for bredli, both are highly cage/feed aggressive! Male #1 I can handle freely outside of the cage. Male #2 will still attempt to strike/bite. Both just shed on 9/10.

Male #1 weighs 967g as of 9/22. Male #2 weighs 952g as of 9/22.

Pricing:
Asking $200 each plus shipping or I'll sell both together at $400 shipped.

Shipping:
When contacting me, please provide your name and zip code for a quote. Animal(s) will not be shipped to destinations forecasted for day highs of 95°F or hotter, night lows below 50°F, or severe adverse weather - the well being of the animal comes first and foremost. Local pickup can be arranged, as well as delivery within New Mexico.

I will not sell/ship animals illegally. It is your, the purchaser's, responsibility to know your city, county, and state laws.

You can contact me via PM or email (herpsofnm (at) comcast (dot) net).

Payments:
Postal or Bank money orders only accepted at this time.

Will trade/partial trade for:
- Colorful Captive Bred specimens of Gold Dust Day geckos (Phelsuma laticauda laticauda): looking for just 1.1 ratio
- Captive Bred ONLY William's or Electric Blue Day Geckos (Lygodactylus williamsi): looking for just 1.2 ratio
- Unrelated Neon Day Geckos (Phelsuma klemmeri): looking for just 1.1 ratio
- Male Albino/Caramel Albino/Xanthic Panther Gecko (Paroedura picta), looking specifically for animals of Subterranean Jungle line (from WAY back in the day when Mark & Xayvier ran the store and the old NM Reptile Expo): just a lone 1.0
- Captive Bred Tiger Geckos (Pachydactylus tigrinus): looking for just 1.2 ratio, either Mozambique (preferred) or Zimbabwe forms
- Female (virgin!) 2011 or 2012 Captive Bred Tokay Gecko (Gekko gecko): just a lone 0.1
- Male 2011 or 2012 Captive Bred Harquahala Rosy Boa (Lichanura trivirgata gracia): looking for 1.0
- Female (virgin!) 2011 or 2012 Albino Great Plains Rat Snake (Pantherophis emoryi): looking for 0.1
- Herpstat 2, blue line, new or excellent used condition.

Thank you for looking and potential interest!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google