• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Price increase on the horizon....

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's getting to be that time of year when I notice the number of meals I have in the remaining snakes and start thinking it's time to try to recoup that expense. So likely around the first of February you all can expect the prices on remaining hatchings to go up.

Any orders placed before the price increase that I cannot ship because of the weather will still have the old prices honored when I finally am able to ship them.

I suggest that you check with me on availability because quite a few cultivars are getting quite low. I had a couple of wholesale orders go out that I was able to dump, er sell off, a bunch of males, so that helped even up the sex ratios quite a bit. In some cases, I may have even gone the opposite direction and only have females left or mostly so.

Anyway, thought I would give a heads up while I'm thinking of it and browsing around in here.

Thanks to everyone for all of the business you have given me in the past.

Thanks!

Back