• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Can Anyone ID My Newest Corn

Ronzie

I picked up this little male on saturday. Was told a hypo albino. :shrugs:
Is that correct?

Here's pics of him with my Okeetee male.

DSCF2855.jpg

DSCF2854.jpg

It is possible to be a "hypo albino" but albino or Amelanism masks hypo. What you have looks like a nice bright red Amel. I have two like that and are very happy with them.

How much information do you have from the breeder about this snake's genes?

With the information you've given so far, looks like you have an Ameanistic Corn. If the father was possibly a Bloodred, then you possibly have an Amel het Fire, but if you don't know for sure, only breeding trials will prove him/her out.

How much information do you have from the breeder about this snake's genes?

With the information you've given so far, looks like you have an Ameanistic Corn. If the father was possibly a Bloodred, then you possibly have an Amel het Fire, but if you don't know for sure, only breeding trials will prove him/her out.

Found out the father was a sunkissed.

fyi...i had a clutch of hypo amels this year,& to tell the truth i couldnt find any differences between hypo amels & the other amels from other clutches.both just look like amels. breeding trials are all we can do with those 2 gene's.

nice looking amel btw!!

good luck with him,

-jay

Back