• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

5 day amelanistic black rat het "licorice"

I love black rats - they always have that grumpy face.

Nice one!

I used to catch black rat snakes quite often when I lived in Maryland. Nearly all of them were pretty laid back and rarely ever even got riled up. Just don't scare them and they don't seem to mind being handled.

I used to catch black rat snakes quite often when I lived in Maryland. Nearly all of them were pretty laid back and rarely ever even got riled up. Just don't scare them and they don't seem to mind being handled.

I can only remember one that I caught growing up in MD that was real defensive, and he calmed down after a bit as well. but he was big, and it was impressive :grin01: My "favoritist" of my favorite snakes lol, they are just awesome, easy snakes to keep and breed

Attachments

• br2019.jpg
    br2019.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 40
Back