CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

One of the first Lavender Motleys for this year...

Old 07-17-2002, 01:31 PM   #1
Rich Z
One of the first Lavender Motleys for this year...

For me, anyway. Please don't anyone take this as meaning I think this is the first one ever. I'm not even sure where the one I produced three years ago is in any sort of chronological order.

BTW, that is a regular Motley to the left of the Lavender Motley.

Old 07-17-2002, 03:38 PM   #2
SilverTongue
hehee i can baby sit it for ya when ya go to the show. No really i have no problem spending the measually 300$ for the plane ride

Beautiful!

Old 07-17-2002, 04:37 PM   #3
Iris
It looks like those 2 motleys are kissing! How cute

Old 07-17-2002, 05:08 PM   #4
Alicia
That's a cute pic. Nice Motleys.

Old 07-17-2002, 06:13 PM   #5
Tim Madsen
Rich if you have time could you take a look at the snake in my post titled (what do you guys think), in the photo Gallery forum. I've been told it looks hypo bloodred. I've never seen a Hypo Bloodred hatchling and would appreciate your opinion. Thanks,

Old 07-17-2002, 07:15 PM   #6
Rich Z
Why Tim, are you telling me you didn't even go to my website to check out my photos of the Hypo Blood Reds? Shame on you!

There is a photo there of a baby Hypo Blood Red for you to compare. I've been meaning to put his link in that thread, but one thing after another gets in the way.

Hypo Blood Red cultivar page

And yes, my guess would be a Hypo Blood Red as well. But it seems kind of odd if none of the other hatchlings expressed any hypomelanism. Luck of the draw, I guess.

Hope this helps.

Old 07-17-2002, 09:01 PM   #7
Tim Madsen
Silly me must be old age or brain lock again. This is a very pleasant surprise. I was relatively certain there was no other genes in my bloods. I guess you can never be sure these days. Thanks Rich, especially for your time.

Old 07-20-2002, 04:33 PM   #8
CornsnakeKeeper
Very nice! Love it! Too bad they cost 1000 big ones... Ughh...

Old 07-20-2002, 04:53 PM   #9
SilverTongue
What is the recipe for making Lavender Motleys?? Just a Motley and Lavender? Or does it have to be a Lavender het for Motley and a Motley het for Lavender? Is ther a het for motley???

Old 07-20-2002, 05:01 PM   #10
Simon
That one looks very nice! Yeah how do you actually get a lavender motley? Might get a few if the prices go down......too bad that they are so expensive right now. Really want to own one soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google