CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Surplus Adults page has been updated!

Old 11-26-2002, 04:25 PM   #31
Darin Chappell
We don't often get a lot of snow here in this part of the Ozarks (we're actually on the wrong side of the mountain-affected weather patterns); we normally get ice!.

However, not too many years ago, I went to bed with the weatherman telling me it would be clear and cold with only a slight chance of precipitation possible. In the morning we had 14" of the nasty stuff all over the place! I know that's not much if you're used to the winters in the upper regions of the US, but for us, it was a MAJOR pain!

I just wish I could brumate for the next few months like my snakes will. They get ALL the breaks!

Old 11-26-2002, 05:23 PM   #32
Kat
If you want, you guys can send me all your snow. We could use more here than we've been getting. Last year we had a drought because the mountain snowpacks were so sparse.

-Kat

Old 11-26-2002, 06:39 PM   #33
Darin Chappell
Tell you what, Kat. How about if I trade you some snow for a snake? Say, an 0.1 normal het hypo and lav ready to breed this coming spring????

Let me me know if we can deal. I'll even ship first!

Old 11-26-2002, 10:26 PM   #34
Kat
Hehe, you wish.

-Kat

Old 11-27-2002, 12:09 AM   #35
dartguy
UH OH

here in So. Cal it's supposed to hit 69 degrees on thursday and fri - get out the knickers - might see i little moisture falling from the sky - you know that stuff that makes everything wet - can't remember the name -

Old 11-27-2002, 01:18 AM   #36
Rich Z
Yes, but it's a dry rain......

As opposed to the wet rain we get on the east coast.

Goes along with the dry heat, I suppose.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google