• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

08 serpenco list

Rats, hit a snag. The import process screwed up the text descriptions, so I'm going to have to MANUALLY move the text from the old system to the new. :headbang: Maybe I should just call it my 2009 list instead.... :awcrap:

Well, obviously I missed out on running a pre-hatching sale this year. Stuff is hatching out fast and furiously now. Fortunately I will have a lot of bulk stuff going out the door, so what is left over shouldn't be too wildly unmanageable. Yeah, famous last words....... :crazy01:

Still working on the new price list program trying to get it the way I want it. Drew is being a real sport about putting up with my nit-pickiness....

Sorry about not having the sale this year, guys. Things just REALLY got away from me......... :awcrap:

IMO you should have a 'Buy none, get as many as you want free(with free shipping to the UK)' sale!!

i would have a few!!

I think it's cool that Rich sells his snakes at all. I mean, he could just be stingy, keep them all for himself, and have his property completely buried under a mountain of snakes...leaving the rest of us drooling and empty-handed. :)

I think it's cool that Rich sells his snakes at all. I mean, he could just be stingy, keep them all for himself, and have his property completely buried under a mountain of snakes...leaving the rest of us drooling and empty-handed. :)

Now, there's a thought. Just build a wall around the property and release everything. Then I could take a stroll and possibly see GoldDust Blood Reds crawling along the path......

Now, there's a thought. Just build a wall around the property and release everything. Then I could take a stroll and possibly see GoldDust Blood Reds crawling along the path......

Yeah...but I think you'd have to supplement mice in the yard with as many snakes as you would let go. You may be more likely to see them running across the path!

ohhh you're an awful tease!

<sigh> now that my favorite sale of the year is out.... I'm gonna have-ta buy somethin...like more shoes....well, maybe I'll wait and see what the new list looks like....:)

Good luck with it all !!

-Tonya

Look at it this way, he'll have so many hatchlings at Daytona that he'll have to mark them all down just so he doesn't have to load as many of the remaining ones back up at the end of the very exhausting week-end!

Hey, I can dream, can't I!

You could get a pretty sweet deal on a 2007 lavblood or a 2007 hypo pewter right now! I still look at those lavbloods and wish I had one more...(Because mine is the most beautiful purple snake in the world!)

Look at it this way, he'll have so many hatchlings at Daytona that he'll have to mark them all down just so he doesn't have to load as many of the remaining ones back up at the end of the very exhausting week-end!

Hey, I can dream, can't I!

You could get a pretty sweet deal on a 2007 lavblood or a 2007 hypo pewter right now! I still look at those lavbloods and wish I had one more...(Because mine is the most beautiful purple snake in the world!)

LOL... ahhh such good friends!! Lookin out for me....:D Nanci yours does win the bestest purple snake award ever!

-Tonya

when is the Daytona show? I'll be in Daytona in late July. *crosses fingers and hopes the show takes place while I'm there*

Back