CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Butter corns...what a fair price

Old 07-23-2002, 03:40 PM   #1
Cujo
Question Butter corns...what a fair price

Okay..I've decided I want a butter corn snake..I've shopped around and the price gambit is pretty far across the board..I've seen the price from $50-$150.. Now I understand if it is something unique like Rich's magnificant Butter stripe and Motleys (which are on my wish list down the road by the way). But what sounds fair for a butter..and why such a huge difference in price?Thanks in advance

Cujo

Old 07-23-2002, 03:54 PM   #2
Tim Madsen
Around $75. As for why the wide price range? It's a personal choice people ask what they think their animals are worth, or what they think someone will pay for them. One other thing to keep in mind, sometimes you get what you pay for. I've seen people give advice to go to so and so because they are selling their's for half the price of everyone else. After looking at their breeders I wouldn't give them half of what they are asking for them.

Old 07-23-2002, 04:22 PM   #3
SilverTongue
Then there is ppl like not gonna point fingers!! (Clint!!!!) Who has awesome breeding stock and wonderful hatchlings!! And he wont share!! Unless you can go to WA! LoL

Still have to pick on ya Clint

Old 07-23-2002, 06:16 PM   #4
Clint Boyer
:)

And I have Butters too!

Old 07-24-2002, 12:58 AM   #5
SilverTongue
@ Clint

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google