• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

caramel stripe

can you send pics either on here or by PM whichever is easier and price
Thanks
my zip is 22655 for shipping price

I will let him go for $225 shipped only cause I need the money more than this snake right now, I really wanted to find out his hets. He is very sweet and tame too.

Attachments

• DSC05298.JPG
    DSC05298.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC05303.JPG
    DSC05303.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 60
I wish I could but that is out of my price range quite a bit..I had no idea they were that much. He is very beautiful and makes me want one even more!!! :(
Thanks though!

Thanks for the picture. But we are looking for at least one from at least 1 1/2-2 yrs. I am not in any hurry. Just looking for that right one. Thanks for all the posts guys!

Well you probably aren't going to find one of that age that is cheaper than Jen's. They are still a high-end morph.

Back