• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dara x Tinley

CornsAustria

Hello Hello !
This year was a total bad ass year for us.
We have ony one clutch here and now on day 53 its time to show you first pics.
In this thread I will give the first babypictures too...
Both are het. motley and so lets all hope that only one motley scaleless will hatch !
Need all your fingers crossed ! :eek:k_01::laugh:
Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_5617.JPG
    IMG_5617.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 50.tag.jpg
    50.tag.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 43
Hatching time !
5 are out - two very dark aneries (one motley) what I can say it looks more like charcoal and two wildforms.
1 scaleless anery and 3 noses looking at me - 2 scaleless anery and one scaleless (?? on the morph)
Best time of the year but now work starts !
:)

Attachments

• IMG_6813.JPG
    IMG_6813.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6812.JPG
    IMG_6812.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6829.JPG
    IMG_6829.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6835.JPG