CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Day/Night Cycle and to scared to thermoregulate?

Old 10-28-2017, 09:12 AM   #21
Nanyia
i had him in a container with 3 cm of water for 30 minutes and it didnt fall off also he showed defensive signs for the first time when i tried to take him out to check so it is obviously stressing him a lot, Is there a chance its not stuck shed and maybe something else?

Old 10-28-2017, 09:34 AM   #22
Strikealight
I hadn't seen the picture you posted. That seems to be a very small piece of stuck shed. Subject to the views of those on here with a lot more experience than me, personally I would leave this to come off with the next shed rather than stress him out any more. Or indeed stress yourself out any more!

Really lovely little snake you have there, by the way!

Old 10-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #23
Scrappyeddie77
Looks to a sore he might have scratched him self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-28-2017, 10:07 AM   #24
Nanyia
are you sure? cause he didnt have it before his shed and it appeared right after and it looks a lot like dead skin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google