CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:15 AM   #501
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
I wasn't removing old mods to hire new ones.... I was asking who would like to apply to be a mod....
Susan said I couldn't find three to do it.... I said I bet I could find five to do it....
How was I supposed to win my bet? Knock and ask my neighbours if they wanted the job.... LOL
No, to win the bet I needed Five applicants off here..... Simple as that....
You would have to be a half wit to believe I could Hire or fire, we all know thats Rich's job and I didn't see his name anywhere near the thread.... Did you?
EDIT.... Thats a Welsh you as in anyone and not a you as in Wade, before you get the wrong idea... and that was another you as in anyone not you Wade..... I know I'll post welsh you's like this ....you Wait till I explain the Welsh.... our... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Maybe you asking who would like to be a mod on here was a question that ruffled feathers, Mike.
No S*** Sherlock...... LOL

Old 09-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #502
diamondlil
Quote:
EDIT.... Thats a Welsh you as in anyone and not a you as in Wade, before you get the wrong idea... and that was another you as in anyone not you Wade..... I know I'll post welsh you's like this ....you Wait till I explain the Welsh.... our... LOL

No S*** Sherlock...... LOL
Ah, you know I've got Welsh blood Mike, so I got that reference....

Old 09-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #503
LBoz
It SEEMS so obvious to me. If you don't like what's on the menu, go somewhere else to eat.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #504
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
It SEEMS so obvious to me. If you don't like what's on the menu, go somewhere else to eat.
Or just leave it on the side of your plate.....

Old 09-03-2009, 10:27 AM   #505
diamondlil
Quote:
Nope, that's not an option for me. I may not like all the meal deals here, but this is my regular haunt. Sorry, but I'm staying.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #506
LBoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Nope, that's not an option for me. I may not like all the meal deals here, but this is my regular haunt. Sorry, but I'm staying.
DYK...oops, wrong thread.....that I'd be sad to see you leave?

Mike, I'm Welsh, too...got anything else in your mix?

Old 09-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #507
snakewispera snr
Quote:
DYK...oops, wrong thread.....that I'd be sad to see you leave?

Mike, I'm Welsh, too...got anything else in your mix?
Only more Welsh..... And perhaps Ewe..... thats not a you or a Welsh you.... or perhaps it is... LOL
But that is a good reference to the alphabet post.... I'm allowed to say that and other Welsh can say that..... Anyone else and it's racist.....
It's like a love thing as someone else put it......

Old 09-03-2009, 10:35 AM   #508
snakemom1961
I'm staying atleast until my paid membership runs out.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #509
Cornsnake124
Quote:
If one is uninterested in politics, I hear Farmville on Facebook is pretty hot right now.
Farm Town is better

But yeah if you don't like it just don't read them. You have all of the other forums devoted to snakes, and the General Chit Chat area is where you can post anything you want as long as it meets the forum rules. If you don't like non-snake related subjects than don't read in the General Chit Chat forum...

Old 09-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #510
mike17l
Quote:
Only more Welsh..... And perhaps Ewe.....
Interesting, I have never seen someone admit that their mother was a sheep.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google