• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Unexpected Surprise

Hahaha yeah I'm hoping its been back and forth with her. Was your husband afraid of snakes?

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

No, he is okay with them as long as he doesn't have to handle them often. However, when I am cleaning tanks I hand him a snake and he is fine with it. He is even the one who found Gussie the other night when he escaped!

Last edited:
Oh nice well that's good. My wife is still scared, but I have gotten her to at least touch one.

Sometimes they name themselves!

As far as your wife, it is better to ask forgiveness than permission! My husband gets "pretend" mad when I would bring home another one, but he got over it pretty quickly. I have promised him no more at least for another 6 months, and I am going to stick by my word. Hopefully.

That is hilarious! My husband is trying to figure out why he is out building me another snake rack. He doesn't know yet I've ordered a bunch more from Steve.

That is hilarious! My husband is trying to figure out why he is out building me another snake rack. He doesn't know yet I've ordered a bunch more from Steve.

HeeHeeHee! Like I said, forgiveness before permission! :cheers:

I was never a client of his, but did correspond with him about a couple of matters.
Don is really a nice -nice- person to talk.

Beautiful Caramel Mots!!!!

Thank you very much they are supper nice.

Well more good news, my wife said I can keep both of them I'm so happy. She did give me some stipulations. I can't get anymore pets for at least a year and the snakes can't get more attention than her or my leopard gecko, which that won't happen.

Yes now when they get old enough I can produce more caramel motleys and butter motleys

No more pets for a year... that's gonna be a hard stipulation to stick to. Especially in the wonderful world of reptiles, and more specifically snakes. I think I'm gonna name my next one Pringles, just because it's impossible to stop.

Hahaha seriously I'm already looking into Brazilian rainbow boas.

Back