CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 08-30-2009, 06:56 PM   #141
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
The fact that Obama is black was only an added bonus to my comment, but not the reason behind it.

And in my personal opinion, I don't classify Obama with African Americans (or whatever the current politically correct term is for today). I place him with the Al Qaeda terrorists.

It may come to pass that what I have posted on this forum will lead to my execution.
No it won't lead to your execution because we have the right to speak our mind and it was not a direct threat to anyone persay.
However it did lead to one thing. A loss of respect. I would not buy anything from someone who makes racist comments like that. And no...the first post did not come across as racist to me. I didn't even think of him as black. But this second one takes the cake. Added Bonus??? Seriously???

Old 08-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #142
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
I am firmly convinced that Susan would have used those terms to describe McCain if he was doing the same thing now.
I wonder how many of the hardcore Obama supporters would be calling for a lynching of McCain if he was doing only HALF of what Obama's been doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypancistrus View Post
*hops off soap box and departs*
Oh good. I'm sure there'll be someone coming by later to use the wood for a cross or two.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #143
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
I wonder how many of the hardcore Obama supporters would be calling for a lynching of McCain if he was doing only HALF of what Obama's been doing?
Better yet... where was the outcry when Bush was compared to Hitler... or called "worse than Al Qaeda". I cringed when I heard these things, but arguing with someone who says them is like (gee... I can't even come up with something... ). Well, you know what I mean.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #144
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
Better yet... where was the outcry when Bush was compared to Hitler... or called "worse than Al Qaeda". I cringed when I heard these things, but arguing with someone who says them is like (gee... I can't even come up with something... ). Well, you know what I mean.
Running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded for doing it.

And if ANY Obama supporter has issues with that statement, don't forget, he said damn near the same thing!

Old 08-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #145
Lennycorn
Quote:
Running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded for doing it.

And if ANY Obama supporter has issues with that statement, don't forget, he said damn near the same thing!
So that make it OK for you to say Robbie.

Now how would that statement make me feel about you if I told you I have a daughter with Downs syndrome.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #146
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
So that make it OK for you to say Robbie.

Now how would that statement make me feel about you if I told you I have a daughter with Downs syndrome.
I was actually trying to show the hypocrisy that many of the die hard Obama supporters seem to condemn, but they themselves are guilty of.

Now, if your daughter really did have Downs syndrome, I would feel like a complete jack@$$.

Old 08-30-2009, 08:05 PM   #147
Lennycorn
Quote:
I was actually trying to show the hypocrisy that many of the die hard Obama supporters seem to condemn, but they themselves are guilty of.

Now, if your daughter really did have Downs syndrome, I would feel like a complete jack@$$.
Well I figure that but ...I think David (who started THIS thread) is right.
We can take this political crap a little too far once in awhile a show us in "poor light".

Old 08-30-2009, 08:11 PM   #148
RobbiesCornField
What are you talking about? I look fabulous in ANY light!

But yes, I do get what you're saying.

Old 08-30-2009, 08:21 PM   #149
Lennycorn
Quote:

I haven't see a bad shot of you yet and I don't want to either. LOL

Old 08-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #150
Lennycorn
Quote:

I haven't see a bad shot of you yet and I don't want to either. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google