CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Don't think so... silly dum man!

Old 04-26-2015, 11:02 PM   #1
Ravenessa
Don't think so... silly dum man!

Yes it is corn related...

So a couple of years back I dated a guy who is "into" reptiles... He housing two corns in a 20 long tank, they have now bred, just above breeding size. He took a friends animal in, got a mite infestation, lost two snakes, and a his dog (escaping never found).. We dated very briefly and he annoys the living jesus out of me but since nothing turned really seriously and we run in the same cirquits I have kept it civil. Either way...

So he goes: if you ever get a butter male I want to try it with my female...

All I can think of is NO NO NO NO and God knows what my snake will catch and I am NOT bringing his snake into my collection not even WITH quarantine.

I feel like my corn would get an std..

Old 04-27-2015, 10:09 AM   #2
Rigby & Marcy
LOL! A corn STD made me LOL at work... thanks.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:21 AM   #3
Ravenessa
Well I was sorta thinking snake transferal disease same short hand but PG... But glad i made you laugh.. it's fun to crack people up!

Old 04-27-2015, 10:44 AM   #4
IrishInIsengard
Yeah, I don't think a little white lie would be out of the question here. If he never sees your place anymore, just say you don't have that morph. Or lie about the gender

Old 04-27-2015, 01:13 PM   #5
Cane
Don't lie! tell it like it is. If he doesn't get his %&*@@*&^ together you won't be letting any of his pets come into contact with yours. Might even jar him into making some changes or getting out of the hobby.

Old 04-29-2015, 09:26 AM   #6
Ravenessa
lol cane that was bad ass.. <3 <3 I have a male butter, however, he's blind on one eye. I just told him he's a rescue not breeding stock and he accepted that. He knows Im huge into rescue. And no, none of my pets will EVER come in contact with him or his animals. We went on three dates and I was like nope no will never happen and that was before I even knew how awful husbandry he had. But Cane you had me loling!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google