• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Your least favorite

Wow! I am surprised to see that so many people dislike Caramels. I like them ok, but I like them even more when combined with other genes like Bloodred, Hypo, or Lavender. To each their own, I guess. Anyway, I gotta say that most of the Amel-based morphs are my least favorite. Not a big fan of red eyes. Reverse Okeetees, Fluorescent Oranges, and Sunglows do absolutely nothing for me. The photo Jessica posted of the Reverse Okeetee is the PERFECT reason why, lol!

Now I am not a huge fan of amels, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snake that Jessica posted. I love the pure whites and yellows.

I like the red eyes, pink eyes, rubies, anything with a red tongue. I'm not a fan of anerys any longer unless they have an unusual pattern, a vanishing stripe, or a funky combo. Can I just like them all to a degree?

:rofl:I remember I said I dislike all solid colored morphs but recently I fell in love with the blizzard which is all white. Just a very clean and pretty looking snake.

This thread is so interesting! I think (with me, anyway) this has been a case of, the more I learn, the more I appreciate.

When I first saw Corn Snakes I was immediately drawn to the only boldest colors in the Okeetee. Nothing else was pretty to me...especially anything pale (w/o black). I have since fallen in love with RO's, Amel's, & Florescent's. I didn't like the yellows at all either, but now I'm finding so much beauty in what I'm seeing with the stronger colored Butter's, and the Caramel's, too!

The first time I saw corn snakes. I did not like Amel's at all. Then I found one in a pet store with a 45 gal reptile tank for 135, I got her and my wife named her Gypsy, and she is now my favorite. Every time someone new comes over I pull her out and let them pet her. She is the most laid back snake I have ever met.

I love the red eyes! My butter stripe has red pupils and I think they're a soft and lovely contrast with his creamy colors.

I would have to say Anery and Charcoal. By them selfs not that interesting, but combined into other morphs make some great looking snakes. I am really looking forward to hatching out a Ultramel Charcoal Blood in a few years. Simply beautiful.

I also am not much for miami phase anything. Even the newer Terrazzo gene just doesnt do it for me. But I might change my mind on that one once it is introduced into other morphs

I dont really like anery and anery combos but I love charcoal and charcoal combos. I would take a Hypo pewter over a Ghost blood any day.

I dislike candy canes and reverse "okeetees" the most, because all the white on them ruins what I really do like about amels.... intense bright red color. Bring on the sunglows! I'm also not too crazy about snow corns, except for striped ones and the ones that develop a lot of pink. The other thing I don't care for are messy patterns, like partial zigzags and motley / stripes.

I have to say that I really don't care for any morph that has pink in it. Maybe why I haven't gone for snows. Though if the snow has a lot of yellow instead of pink I would find it stunning. I love the ghost morphs except for the salmon colored ones. Don't know what it is about them but they are not my faves.

I did end up with two GBR's that are going to be very pinkish in color as well as two hypo Lavs that will turn pinksh or peachy in color once they get out of their orange phase.

I suppose the only "morph" I'm not terribly interested in would be a scale-less corn...kinda disturbing looking.

scaleless-corn-snake-or-red-rat-snake-looking-at-the-camera_(Small).jpg

I think the scaleless corns look kind of neat but I would be so afraid of it getting injured. Because I'll be honest. Sometimes my snakes aren't the smartest when it comes to places they try to squeeze into.

I think the scaleless corns look kind of neat but I would be so afraid of it getting injured. Because I'll be honest. Sometimes my snakes aren't the smartest when it comes to places they try to squeeze into.

Exactly my concern, actually...the scaleless corns look easily damaged w/o their natural armor.

I think it's funny a lot of people don't like red eyes on any animal. I know of so many people who think red eyed animals are evil or creepy looking. I never could understand it. I just see it as a color and nothing more.

I love red eyed animals. Many of my favorite animal buddies have had red eyes. (my dearly mourned cockitiel for one. My current RO corn Clara for another.)

Back