CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

PM go through?

Old 09-21-2010, 06:53 AM   #1
KathyM
PM go through?

Hi Carol

I PMed you a few days ago and understand you must be very busy. I don't know if there was a problem with it going through, but when I tried again last night your inbox was full.

Thanks

Kathy

Old 09-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #2
carol
So sorry, I was really busy getting ready for a show and I didn't have a quick and easy answer. By the time I got back from the show your PM had got buried. I will go to it now.

Old 09-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #3
KathyM
Hi Carol

I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to pester when you're busy. Don't feel harassed into answering, just ignore me til you have a bit more time, sorry again.

Kathy
xxx

Old 09-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyM View Post
Hi Carol

I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to pester when you're busy. Don't feel harassed into answering, just ignore me til you have a bit more time, sorry again.

Kathy
xxx
Don't be sorry! I'm so glad you brought it up! I hate when things get buried. I've been needing a lot of "nudges" this year and I really appreciate everyone being so patient with me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google