CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Some 2011 Bloodred Morphs

Old 06-24-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
carol
Some 2011 Bloodred Morphs

This year's Bloodred clutches have more variety than I have ever seen. The Pewter het Hypo X Hypo Pewter clutch has super dark Pewters and super light Hypo Pewters. Woo Hoo! I can't wait until they shed!

Beth and I have a Hypo Bloodred breeding loan together and they go from being just a little diffused to pied sided wanna bes. Those two in the last pic are full siblings!

Finally a little peek of what is going on here. I obviously need to brush up on my photography skills.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
pridecity
Look at the head on that dark one! I'm sure it will turn out to be a beautiful snake!

Old 06-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
carol
Beth, these pics are for you!

And to all, sorry about my fingernails, I had been digging through moss!

Old 06-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by pridecity View Post
Look at the head on that dark one! I'm sure it will turn out to be a beautiful snake!
Thanks!

Old 06-24-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
starsevol
Oh...my...goodness!!! Are you KIDDING me?? They are amazing, fantastic!!! Wow!!! This clutch is the best thing that has happened in my world for a long long time!!!!!!!
Carol, I love you!! (not in a stalky creepy way either)

Now please please ohheavenlybeinginchargeofcornsnakes...please let them all eat (especially those 2 "special" ones!!)

Old 06-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Oh...my...goodness!!! Are you KIDDING me?? They are amazing, fantastic!!! Wow!!! This clutch is the best thing that has happened in my world for a long long time!!!!!!!
Carol, I love you!! (not in a stalky creepy way either)
We got at least two with those nice little white markings, some so-so diffused, and a lot of REALLY nice diffused.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
We got at least two with those nice little white markings, some so-so diffused, and a lot of REALLY nice diffused.
Initially, I was not going to keep any of these....but how can I resist?
At the very least a pied wanna be is staying....
Time to come up with some names

Old 06-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
MysticExotics
Gorgeous babies Carol (& Beth!)

Old 06-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #9
o7sugar
Very cool little babies!!!! Congrats to you Carol and Beth!!!!!

Old 06-25-2011, 06:10 PM   #10
Jessicat
Carol, with amazingly beautiful snakes like that you could be the worst photographer in the world and I'd still be happy with your photos! As it happens though.. I think those are rather nice!!

That Hypo Pewter is pretty awesome, and I just LOVE how dark that Pewter is. That tipped with a white nose.. who can resist that little devil?!

Great hatches so far, I love seeing what you have produced.

Congrats to you and Beth both!!

PS: I hate to post pictures where my fingernails are dirty as well!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google