• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New years babies

Steve, that bottom pic of the Rev Okee baby...Ummm I'm kinda speechless (this doesn't happen often LOL)...it's STUNNING!!!
I just sent you an email, I think my email is being "special" so hopefully it gets to you!

I admit that was bad timing on the comment but no one's perfect. Let he who is without sin....etc.

Back to topic, Stevens ERO are some of the best I've ever seen. Amazing.

[B said:
BTW: Walter congratz on picking up a couple really STUNNING animals![/B] Kudos to Steve for producing them!
Thanks Tom!
Steve, that bottom pic of the Rev Okee baby...Ummm I'm kinda speechless (this doesn't happen often LOL)...it's STUNNING!!!
I just sent you an email, I think my email is being "special" so hopefully it gets to you!

Thanks Terri!! I'll pick you out a really nice group :)
I did send you an email a little bit ago, not sure if you got that one either.

OMG IM SUPER EXCITED. I can't hardly wait for some more to hatch!!!! LOVE the ERO beautiful little guys!!!!

Thanks Terri!! I'll pick you out a really nice group :)
I did send you an email a little bit ago, not sure if you got that one either.
I did Steve thanks!

p.s.- anyone considering buying from Steve I recommend him 100%, his "customer service" is second to NONE!!! Can't wait for my babies to get here!!!

Steve, ROs are my favorite variety of amels, and yours are the best I have EVER seen!! I wish I had room for one, or 2 or twelve of yours!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
So beautiful.....

Well, the one I got from you Steve is doing EXCELLENT !!
I love that she is developing the greenish coloration too. Hope you don't mind, here is a coulpe shots of her.

BTW, that is a 6in deli cup she is just about filling, not a 8oz. hatchling deli ;)

Roylance Extreme Okeetee

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Wow- that snake is AMAZING!!! I LOVE the green!!!

Steve, ROs are my favorite variety of amels, and yours are the best I have EVER seen!! I wish I had room for one, or 2 or twelve of yours!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
So beautiful.....
Wow! Thanks Bethany!
Wow- that snake is AMAZING!!! I LOVE the green!!!
Glad you like it!
Woooah, that's one awesome stripe. I don't know why I love the striped tesseras so much, but I really really REALLY love them, both as hatchies and as adults :D

I really like them too! I should have held some back last year, but already was close to 200 hold-backs. Maybe this year I'll make room for some.

Congrats Steve on the beautiful hatchlings! I know you'll have a great year and I can't wait to see what turns up...especially in a week or two! ;)

Back