• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Starting a progression thread for my female corn

spazhime

I've been asked to begin a progression thread for my baby corn, Dante. Here are some pictures of her the day I brought her home from the breeder(She wasn't shipped, I picked her up from the breeder who lives down the road) I don't know her age, but I am guessing 2-3 weeks old.
1278987_10201618832208179_241306202_o.jpg

1268543_10201618832968198_1030836153_o.jpg

1277911_10201618832328182_354887537_o.jpg

Are there photos on this? If there are they aren't showing up....
I'll check up on this thread, your snake is adorable.

The photos are up, but might be too big for you to see :) Thanks for the compliments guys! I'll add more here in a few days :)

..just you wait! She looks just lime my little male classic did when I got him,

You think you like her markings now wait until they start to fire up! ;)
Take LOTS of pics of her as the wee thing she is now cause in about 8 months time she's gunna be a whole new snake!

I still look back at sirius' baby pictures and can't believe just how much he's changed!
he went from the light brown and dark maroon that you see on yours to bright orange, yellow, and a beautiful deep red!

I'm sorry I blabed on and on.. but Im excited for you, I thinks classics are under appreciated compared to other colour morphs.. I just love them though, they go through an amazing colour change!

Oh how exciting! I didn't know that they change that much. I love to hear about other peoples snakes, so it's quite fine if you 'blab' :)

Oh how exciting! I didn't know that they change that much. I love to hear about other peoples snakes, so it's quite fine if you 'blab' :)

lol I don't really think anyone that's new to snakes thinks they change that much! I know that I didn't think that they did, but like I said you'll end up with something tottaly different from the little worm your obsessed with now.. lol :eek:

I have some photos on my page in my albums if you wanna check out my classic male, they all look so different from one another.. but all of them are gorgeous.

lol, yeah that's my little milk snake.
he's got some attitude but I still love him and his colours should stay pretty much the same.
and he stays smaller then a corn which is nice.

How fun! I just love the colors <3
So, my first snake has not yet returned, so I may turn this into the progression thread for Little (My newer corn)
tumblr_mtfzflsXtw1s9amz4o1_500.jpg

She just ate and her belly is all big, she was the runt of her clutch and I fed her the smallest pinky I had <3 I have to restrain myself, I'm used to holding her 5 times a day and I can't now for the next two days D:

tumblr_mtjmv6Afoy1s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtjmv6Afoy1s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtjmv6Afoy1s9amz4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtjmv6Afoy1s9amz4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtjmv6Afoy1s9amz4o5_1280.jpg

Two days later, she has fully digested her meal and it looks like she's gained another quarter of an inch of length.

It's just the flash of the camera, her eyes are still perfectly clear in person. I'm not sure when she will be going into it though, she hasn't shed in my care yet and I forgot to ask the breeder when her last one was.

Asked the breeder, and he said she should be going into blue any day now. Her eye have just started to glass over a little bit, and so I took her out for some quick pictures, then upped the moisture in her tank.
tumblr_mtm1xrVWlX1s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtm1xrVWlX1s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtm1xrVWlX1s9amz4o3_1280.jpg

Luckily she is very calm with me, even while she is in blue

tumblr_mtngi1ngn51s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtngi1ngn51s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtngi1ngn51s9amz4o4_1280.jpg

Looks like she is about to start her shed! She is calm enough and trusts me enough to handle her while she can't see well, there was no striking at all when I tried to pick her up. You can see in a few pictures that her skin is just starting to dull. Very excited for her to shed <3

Can anyone tell me how long it will be until her skin actually starts to shed? Her eyes have cleared back up but no shedding has started yet.

Back