CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

New Year's babies part II

Old 12-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #71
5 Star Serpents
STEVE!!! I'm going to say some not nice words right now...WHY must you post things you KNOW will sucker me in?!?! Sunkissed Ultramel Anery project....you should probably just throw some Kastanie in there for good measure just to be extra sure this would tempt me LOL

It's a good thing I did miss the Sunkissed Miami's cause I needed some sort of pick me up after the incident yesterday...today isn't going much better...lets just say...someones extremely nervous child had his Christmas concert tonight and it didn't end well...It has to get better soon!

Old 12-20-2013, 03:08 AM   #72
Mitchell Mulks
Steve, what I like most about the ultramel anery in the first photo is it's high saddle count. Very neat snake. Btw, I hope you're wearing a life vest...cause you're gonna be drowning in these little buggers sooner rather than later!

Old 12-20-2013, 06:30 AM   #73
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
STEVE!!! I'm going to say some not nice words right now...WHY must you post things you KNOW will sucker me in?!?! Sunkissed Ultramel Anery project....you should probably just throw some Kastanie in there for good measure just to be extra sure this would tempt me LOL

It's a good thing I did miss the Sunkissed Miami's cause I needed some sort of pick me up after the incident yesterday...today isn't going much better...lets just say...someones extremely nervous child had his Christmas concert tonight and it didn't end well...It has to get better soon!
Uhhhm...you're definitely gonna like an up coming clutch then
Sorry to hear about the concert going bad. Don't worry it gets a little better each year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell Mulks View Post
Steve, what I like most about the ultramel anery in the first photo is it's high saddle count. Very neat snake. Btw, I hope you're wearing a life vest...cause you're gonna be drowning in these little buggers sooner rather than later!
LOL!!! Thanks Mitch. Ohhh the tidal wave is coming....it's coming...

Old 12-20-2013, 06:59 AM   #74
Nanci
Wow, could I do something with a het cinder lava tessera!!!

Old 12-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #75
turkeytim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
yeah me to

Old 12-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #76
5 Star Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
Uhhhm...you're definitely gonna like an up coming clutch then
Oh great...just great LOL

Old 12-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #77
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I know right!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeytim View Post
yeah me to
LOL!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Oh great...just great LOL
You too funny!!!!

Striped Moonstone

Old 12-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #78
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell Mulks View Post
Steve, what I like most about the ultramel anery in the first photo is it's high saddle count. !
Funny you mention the high saddle count, I have this line of, well you'll see in a few weeks....

Old 12-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #79
steve roylance
Just to make Terri angry, here's a Sunrise after it's first shed. Enjoy Terri

Old 12-20-2013, 08:51 PM   #80
steve roylance
Firemint post shed. Couldn't get the little bugger to sit still.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google