• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HATCHLING THREAD (VOL. 3) 2014-2015 Edition

I don't know, the more I look at this one the more I think it might be Striped Hypo Orchid. Here is a Striped Hypo Sunkissed from last years hatchings.

Attachments

• DSCN4584.JPG
    DSCN4584.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCN3799.JPG
    DSCN3799.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 212
LOL.....

Give Steve all due respect....But HOW do you guys manage the time to check in here EVERY day? I got Snakes to care for. :)

I don't know, the more I look at this one the more I think it might be Striped Hypo Orchid. Here is a Striped Hypo Sunkissed from last years hatchings.

Funny, I thought it was a striped orchid until I read the title, but I had never seen a baby hypo sunkissed stripe until now. Out of curiosity, is there any chance the striped orchid you hatched last year is homo hypo?

Oh, and WOW!

Funny, I thought it was a striped orchid until I read the title, but I had never seen a baby hypo sunkissed stripe until now. Out of curiosity, is there any chance the striped orchid you hatched last year is homo hypo?

Oh, and WOW!

There is a chance that one is Hypo too. The genetics are there.

Thanks!

I would have to agree with you Steve, VERY NICE !!!
I know I have not commented much on this thread yet, but I have been following every time you post.

I'm waiting to see the stuff that has the "one of a kind/world's first" tags ;)

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

I would have to agree with you Steve, VERY NICE !!!
I know I have not commented much on this thread yet, but I have been following every time you post.

I'm waiting to see the stuff that has the "one of a kind/world's first" tags ;)

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Lol Walt :)

I guess that includes the Tessera Sunkissed Anery??

This was a really great clutch!!

An Orchid, 2 Amel Orchids, Saffron, Striped Saffron, Striped honey, Striped Hypo Lavender were just a few!! Oh the Striped Hypo Orchid was also in this clutch :)

Attachments

• DSCN4592.JPG
    DSCN4592.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN4593.JPG
    DSCN4593.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCN4597.JPG
    DSCN4597.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 182
Back