• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Samus

Awsome thread! you take some great pictures and its clear that you love your snake dearly and are taking great care of it and take pride in your pictures! QUALITY!
again i love all of the pics there really nice!

Thanks! Yeah I do take the responsibility of owning an animal very seriously. I've wanted a pet that is really mine for a long time. I've worked with dogs for years, and I would have gotten a dog long ago if I wasn't so serious about being able to care for it as well as I should. A dog is alot of responsibility that I don't want right now. I discovered snakes while I was a groomer at petco, and did alot of research and eventualy bought Samus last september :)

Anyways, here's a pic of her meal last tuesday.

Attachments

• Canon EOS 40D 0236.jpg
    Canon EOS 40D 0236.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 135
More pics! I love the 40D. Much better high iso performance and the AF is much more accurate than my old XTi.

Samus has been a great subject lately, always out and about.

I can't tell if you're either really good at photography or if you're just lucky as hell...

Anyways, I love the pictures!

lol. Why do you say that? I think its more a matter of my camera always sitting next to her viv turned on and ready to go, hehe.

Quick update. Not much happening. She shed last week. As of her last feeding a few minutes ago she weighs nearly a quarter pound :D

And I attached some pics that people on flickr probably wouldn't like, lol.

Attachments

• Canon EOS 40D 0890.jpg
    Canon EOS 40D 0890.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Canon EOS 40D 0892.jpg
    Canon EOS 40D 0892.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 82
Back