• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SHOW ME YOUR VIV'S

I love all the vivs. I have a question the vivs that are so full look great, do you have a hard time getting your snake out at feeding time?

here are some of my vivs
vivsandsnakeroom7.jpg

vivsandsnakeroom10.jpg

vivsandsnakeroom6.jpg

vivsandsnakeroom5.jpg

06femalebrb83.jpg

vivsandsnakeroom1.jpg

vivsandsnakeroom2.jpg

vivsandsnakeroom3.jpg

Those look awesome. And yes sometimes it is difficult to find the snakes at feeding time, but usually they are used to the top being opened and they will peek their little heads out and then I can get them.

Great viv-decoration, Ohana!

Thanks, I like them to have plenty of cover and places to feel safe. Especially since I don't use aspen. Cover is important. I also try to imagine what it is like to be them and what I would want if I were them.

So far Niblet has gone to all the places that I would have gone when I designed his viv. The other great thing is that ever two months I completly re-arrange his viv and he gets to explore all over again. He seems to like it. As far as I can tell.

I already posted these on another thread, but here goes :)

Attachments

• P1020295.JPG
    P1020295.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 882
  • P1020296.JPG
    P1020296.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 886
  • P1020297.JPG
    P1020297.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 882
  • P1020298.JPG
    P1020298.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 887
  • P1020301.JPG
    P1020301.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 883
here are my 3 vivs, the little tub was housing my baby royal, she however has been moved into a two ft tank that gives her more room :) the 3ft viv is now under the big viv, and the big viv has had some changes made to it, the BIG hides have been removed and smaller more comfortable one's added :)
I really like the big viv generally because of its height, it means its open to more climbing opertunity, and my big corn loves to climb!

so this is an old picture, but gives a general idea :p
tanks.jpg

ok i really like all the vivs but is it just me or are some of the plants resembling a plant that is illegal
love all the vivs
ausitn

I love all the vivs. I have a question the vivs that are so full look great, do you have a hard time getting your snake out at feeding time?

I don't. They always hide in the same place, or are out, especially on feeding day. The pic of Lily's viv- she's the tiny lavblood- I did have trouble finding her so I could put her somewhere while I installed her new thermostat probe. I may have never found her if she hadn't bailed out. But now, at 5:30 PM, she climbs to the top of the vine on the left and perches there all night. When it's her feeding night, I just wait till she comes out!

Here's a few of mine.

Attachments

• Picture 094.jpg
    Picture 094.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 846
  • Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 846
  • Picture 096.jpg
    Picture 096.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 846
  • Picture 098.jpg
    Picture 098.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 847
  • Picture 097.jpg
    Picture 097.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 844
Great vivs everyone!These are my two set ups.
The top viv is a 36"x16"x24" malimine, homemade job for my garter Mr.Pink...
050.jpg

the lower one is a ten gallon set up for Simon, with some fake ivy and real rocks, to help with shedding.:)

HPIM3029.jpg

This pic has Maximus's new and favorite night time hide. It is a planter made from recycled materials. Maximus is a friend to the environment
HPIM3032.jpg

You can see Maximus in the day time hide.
HPIM3033.jpg

Maximus will be moving into a new set up as soon as I hear from my American friend.

Weve just added a few more to the collection.

Attachments

• vivs. 001.jpg
    vivs. 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 744
  • vivs. 002.jpg
    vivs. 002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 745
Back