• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SHOW ME YOUR VIV'S

Progression Shots. Added some items. I'm pretty happy with it, i don't want to overlead it with stuff either. Tell me what you think, anything missing, or should i rearrange things?
DSC01417.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01420.jpg
[/IMG]

You would probabaly want to put the plant directly over his ''3 entrance'' cave looking thing to provide more darkness and a better feeling of safety for the corn.

Hey Putty! Thanks that sounds like a great idea. I'd still like to have the leaf curtain over the white sea shell because for some reason my snake loves it. That's her favorite Hide throughout the day, and then real late at night or early in the morning she likes the 3 entrance cave. I've only seen her in the coconut 2 times. Wierd becuase its on the cool side and before i got the digital probe thermometer and rheostat it was way too hot on the warm side, but she liked it over there. And she was smart enough not to burrow ontop of the UTH. Thank god. But it's all nice and safe now. Fixed it asap.

thanks ! i have peple walk past them and not notice there were live animals in them!! might be for another area but quik question does the length of the shed correspond to the length of the snake?

Those are gorgeous vivs! Did you make that yourself?

My sheds seem to be a bit shorter than my snakes themselves, but I've never actualy measured them.

i don't know if i posted both my vivs or not yet, and this thread is far too long to go back and look! so here and Milly and Zora's vivs!

may26-may31004.jpg

Milly's

september6005.jpg

Zora's

yes i made them out of mahogany to match the bookshelves, i think i need to add some foilage. they look pretty bare compared to evryone elses!

I'll play...
Here is my viv for Orion...

HPIM2810.jpg

I have changed it since this picture but have yet to take new ones because the "GEEK SQUAD" still has my camera.[/SIZE]:twoguns:

Orion's viv is beautiful. I really like those vines. Looks like he likes them, too!

yes i made them out of mahogany to match the bookshelves, i think i need to add some foilage. they look pretty bare compared to evryone elses!

Yeah, you know....I'm thinking you ought to yank those out of there and start from scratch. And because I'm so thoughtful, I'll just take them right off your hands for ya! Free, even! ;)

Orion's viv is beautiful. I really like those vines. Looks like he likes them, too!

Thank you! And he likes them a lot. As of right now he is hanging out on top of the green vines/leaves. His new favorite spot.

HPIM2850.jpg

What happens when he gets too big to hang out there!:laugh:

This is one I just completed. It is out in my shop. I used heavy duty drawer brackets. The whole cage slides out to be accessed through the top. It is made of 3/4 inch melamine. Has 2 1'long x 12 inch heat tape. It is 4 x 2 x 19". It is for our favorite corn, "diesel". My son Jack named him when he was younger and into Thomas the tank engine. Diesel is an okeetee and is about 51" long and weighs around 1000g.

Jack and Diesel
DSCN3692.jpg

Young Herper
DSCN3691.jpg

DSCN3696.jpg

Styrafoam Rock wall with ledge for snake to hang out on

DSCN3693.jpg

Big bowl for lazy soaking..lol
DSCN3695.jpg

Our happy boy
DSCN3699.jpg

DSCN3703.jpg

might as well join in too since mine are ALWAYS being redecorated. this is them in their current state:

Attachments

• november13 111 (Small).jpg
    november13 111 (Small).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 332
  • november13 121 (Small).jpg
    november13 121 (Small).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 410
Oh, why not? =)

We recently upgraded Mallie to a spiffy new 36"x18"x18" Exo-Terra Glass Terrarium... It's an absolute DREAM with the front-opening doors, and Mallie's absolutely in love with the background! ^___^

First pic is the entire set up, second is from the cool side, and third is from the warm side. Of course, the last two are just Mallie doing some quick rounds of the tank after being handled a bit. =)

Attachments

• NewVivSetup.JPG
    NewVivSetup.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 319
  • NewVivMalCool.JPG
    NewVivMalCool.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 320
  • NewVivWarmSide.JPG
    NewVivWarmSide.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 320
  • NewVivMalWarm.JPG
    NewVivMalWarm.JPG