• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

THE CHALLENGE!!!!!

Noone posted a Snow Motley yet....

So here is Vanilla:
100_0437.jpg

I'm out now, guess I will have to get more snakes :rofl:

is it by any chance lavendery and charcoaly?

If it is the one I am thinking of when you say that.. Nope, because I don't know what it was... I have a few others though, that I have not seen poasted yet! *lol*

Regards. Tim of T and J

whooooo :dancer: our turn
snow striped female
FOUL! ;) I'm pretty sure that's a snow motley, and that morph has been represented. I know that some Europeans call a predominantly stripey motley a stripe, but technically it isn't. It's a pretty snake though. :)

Ultra-Caramel (Ursula; 2006; suspected homo ultra):

Attachments

• 111707%20ursula%20fs.JPG
    111707%20ursula%20fs.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 238
FOUL! I'm pretty sure that's a snow motley, and that morph has been represented.

I agree .. I count 3 left to go before I can post a piccy again..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Okies.. 2 more.. Dion beat me to the punch..*LOL*

okay then, now i need to wait ?
or may I place an other picture?
of a morph what is not on the list
You know, the stripey snow motley DOES look a lot different from the "dot" motley that was posted. Maybe I was premature in calling a foul. If a sunglow and an R.O. both qualify as different morphs, then maybe those two mots should too. I'd wait. :)

You know, the stripey snow motley DOES look a lot different from the "dot" motley that was posted. Maybe I was premature in calling a foul. If a sunglow and an R.O. both qualify as different morphs, then maybe those two mots should too. I'd wait.

Dean made a good point. Awesome call Dude.. * So Cal Surfer sounding * Its all for fun any who.. !

Regards.. Tim of T and J

If het counts when it shows........Bonanza, ghost het blood

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 219
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 219
We'l lhave to ask Nanci if the het counts or not

I have all kinds of hets, course they don't look very much different than classics though..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

that looks more like a ghost bloodred
instead a ghost Het bloodred
is de belly fully white ?

I was figureing it looked more like a Silver Queen.. However it is nice!

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back