CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

They like each other

Old 02-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #91
SnakesRule1234
I think you should try to focus on your life first, and only keep one pet snake or something. I know you love them, but you said you're in debt for borrowing money. Maybe you can try to move to another area, with better jobs? You don't sound like you're in a good stage in your life right now to keep more snakes, nor animals IMO.
You're just really irresponsible, sorry if it sounds harsh but that's what it sounds like.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #92
RainbowMary
This is ridiculous now, I read this thread this morning and didn't expect it to still be going, Taryn I suggest if you feel you HAVE understood the advice given, then lets end this thread, because I think it's your defensiveness that is continuing the thread, people are giving advice and you seem to be challenging it, I don't doubt you care for you snakes and you believe you are doing whats best for them, but instead of challenging how do we know they're stressed, how about not wanting to take the risk anyway.........we're not trying to tell you your a bad pet owner it's just advice.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:22 PM   #93
Roy Munson
Man, the dead horse is nothing but a red stain at this point!

In the old days, I probably would have locked this thread by now. I really don't see the value in continuing it...

Old 02-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #94
Taryn7
The whole of South Africa is like thise

And dont call me irresponsible - I bought these snakes when I had the money - life threw me lemons. I don't have a zoos worth - just the one beardie and the 3 snakes. The rest belong to my boyfriend.. They get all the food and love that they need

And yes - the space they need soon too

Old 02-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #95
Taryn7
I'm just asking questions - for educational purposes,,

Not challenging anyone at all

Old 02-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #96
Taryn7
Maybe you should lock it - its turning into an episode of Doctor Phil

Old 02-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #97
snakewispera snr
The way to do it is.....Concentrate on making vivs....We have a number of snakes, but we have vivs that are ready to go, if we come across snakes we can't do without. The trick is to keep uprating your set ups. Move all your snakes along to the next best, and that leaves the first ones free to be used when the time comes.
We look for new thermostats, new everything all the time. We are in the process of getting a bigger rack. When that comes on line we will have 12 perfectly good vivs ready for any eventuality.....Thats what I would concentrate on...

Old 02-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #98
SnakesRule1234
I know how that feels, heck I've had that happen many times, but I always did what I could. I KNOW it is not expensive to buy 2 shoe boxes, you don't even need heat as long as the temp. in the house is fine.
You ARE being irresponsible for not doing what's best for your animals and still thinking "They are ok," which they're not.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #99
Taryn7
Thanks alot for the advice

There wont be anymore for this year so that gives me time to buy bits and peices in case something temps me next year..

Old 02-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #100
Taryn7
Dude - you are 10 years younger than me - I have 10 more years of life experiences.. Plus you don't live this side of the world..

Your parents still shout at you to clean your room.. Its funny that you call me irresponsible.. Come chat when your legal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google