CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

They like each other

Old 02-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #11
Taryn7
You just gotta undersatnd that some people dont need to be told waht to do like a child. When all facts are clearly stated in the original post..

You should try a better approach such as - Its good that you are seperating them or something like that..

Just sharing an expereince, a thought.. Something to make people smile.. Not to say - OH we het a story like this once a month. I'm not a newbie by any means.

Old 02-26-2008, 05:29 PM   #12
Lennycorn
Now to change the temperature abit.

What type of corns do you have. Any pictures Taryn??

Old 02-26-2008, 05:31 PM   #13
Taryn7
I have read posts were people get really mean - and I have always been worried about posting anything here.

You guys should seriously adjust the way you talk to people - I am a member of 5 other sites were we are actually friends.. Can't seem to find any friends on here. Its sad..

Old 02-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #14
Taryn7
Yup..\

Posted tons before..

Just an amel, a normal, a ghost and probably a snow for the next one..

All have never skipped a meal and all shed perfectly..

Old 02-26-2008, 05:36 PM   #15
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn7
You just gotta undersatnd that some people dont need to be told waht to do like a child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn7 View Post
You guys should seriously adjust the way you talk to people...
It works both ways, Taryn. But there's no real harm done here. Let's leave the dead horse alone...

It's good that you are separating them!

Old 02-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #16
Taryn7
Heres a few anyway..

Mia

Levi

And Kelloggs

Old 02-26-2008, 05:38 PM   #17
SnakesRule1234
Why can't you put them in seperate tubs or kritter keepers? Less stress on them... and it isn't cute at all, I won't "bash" you, because Jen said everything I was going to say.

Old 02-26-2008, 05:39 PM   #18
Lennycorn
I have a amel that was my daughters but now is mine and also a butter that is mine. I would like to try breeding on a small scale one day. This is a nice hobby for me because corn are easy to take care of. What differences have you notices with your corn and non corn??

Old 02-26-2008, 05:39 PM   #19
Taryn7
And I cant resist

Fudge the beardie

Old 02-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #20
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn7 View Post
And I cant resist

Fudge the beardie
Hah! That's a cool pic (even if it's against the rules outside of the General Chit-Chat section ).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google