CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Official Daytona 2008 Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #21
norm
anybody know if Bill and Kathy will be there?

Old 07-29-2008, 08:46 PM   #22
ArpeggioAngel
Kathy has a table there so I know she will be there. I am pretty sure Bill will be there as well.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:00 PM   #23
Walter Smith
I'll be there and should make the dinner this year. I missed the dinner last year and heard I missed a good time. Looking forward to meeting alot of you.
My table # 149

Hope to see ya'll there.

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 07-30-2008, 07:30 PM   #24
TheCornPit
We will be there as well. Cant wait!!!

Old 07-30-2008, 10:44 PM   #25
Lynnea
Me, too! Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday, staying at the Hilton. REALLY looking forward to this, meeting y'all and attending the dinner!

Old 07-31-2008, 02:33 AM   #26
kathylove
Yes, we will have 2 tables there...

Chuck and Connie will be helping out at my table part of the time, and so will Gino (Lost World Reptiles). Maybe we will all get a chance to walk around a bit with so much help, lol! So stop by and say "hi" to all of us. We will also all be at the Sat. night dinner (except Bill - he may go for some of the talks instead).

See y'all soon!

Old 07-31-2008, 03:50 AM   #27
dogsNdragons
Hey all,

I will be there Sat.

I checked my dog show calendar and decided to pass on the Obedience show so I could make it.
This is my first time, I am so excited.

Katie, what are the plans for car pooling??

- Lisa

Old 07-31-2008, 04:11 AM   #28
CaptBogart
Cool! So glad to hear that some who missed last year are coming this time, as well as some new faces. This is going to be one giant fun fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsNdragons View Post

- Lisa
I'll actually be driving this time, so I'll be bringing the Jeep.
Still debating on whether to put the back seat in and the doors and windows back on... guess I'll have to keep an eye on the weather...

Old 07-31-2008, 10:07 AM   #29
norm
I am going to take pictures like crazy!!!! Can't wait for the post show posts either.

Old 07-31-2008, 12:12 PM   #30
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:

Quote:
I'll actually be driving this time, so I'll be bringing the Jeep.
Still debating on whether to put the back seat in and the doors and windows back on... guess I'll have to keep an eye on the weather...
Personally - I think it makes more sense for us to have the back seat out to have room for suitcases and cooler. If that is the case - we may not be able to "carpool" in one vehicle - but any one who wants to follow us over to dinner can meet up with us before we leave the show. We have done that previously as well. It is really easy to get to - but we certainly don't want anyone getting lost and missing out!!

I am trying to keep a running "tally" of who is going to be there this year so I can make sure to get in touch with everyone before that weekend to make sure I have everyone's correct names (I hate not knowing someones name when I meet them!) and to hand out my cell phone number so we can meet up at the show! Anyone who wants to pm me in advance - feel free - otherwise - I will be contacting you as we get closer!

I am just dying for that weekend to get here - the anticipation is killing me!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google