CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Hooollooween Photo Contest?

Old 10-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #21
TandJ
Quote:
Tim if there is any way I can help with the contest just ask. You know I don't have a life and spend most of my time roaming CS.com any way. LOL
I refuse to comment.. Becuase at most times I appear to have no other life eithier.. *LOL*

Regards.. Tim of T and J...

Old 10-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #22
ghosthousecorns
I'd be happy to donate a pair of ghost for the contest... after all it IS halloween. But If I do am going to need some help covering the shipping.
Also I agree, anonymous entries. I have seen a lot of contest like this turn into popularity contests.

Old 10-05-2008, 01:06 PM   #23
bekers71
I'll make my contribution a 1.1 pair of motleys instead of just one.

Old 10-05-2008, 01:10 PM   #24
jenneses
I'm more than willing to help as well. A suggestion for helping to cover shipping: an entry fee, something small, 5 or 10 dollars to put towards shipping.

Old 10-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #25
TripleMoonsExotic
I'd be willing to collect the photos and post them with polls when voting time came. I would love to enter, but wrangling snakes for photos isn't feasible for me right now nor do I have the room for "prize" snakes. It would be wonderful to see the community get together for one of these again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenneses View Post
I'm more than willing to help as well. A suggestion for helping to cover shipping: an entry fee, something small, 5 or 10 dollars to put towards shipping.
Shipping was always covered by the winner or by an individual who was willing to donate shipping costs. An entry fee is a little over the top for something like this, we've always gotten a lot of entries and what would one do with the extra funds?

Old 10-05-2008, 01:20 PM   #26
TandJ
Usually the shipping is covered by the winners, this way the cost of shipping can not be disputed, hench no chance of controversy over so and so collecting money and having left over cash etc..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Old 10-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #27
jenneses
Good points, I didn't think of them.

Old 10-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #28
Mrs InsaneOne
Ok, I just found out about this today...

But I can help with some of the organization, I know Beck and Steph and Jenne also offered, so that should be good for people setting it up. I'm also willing to donate a 1.1 pair of normals het ghost, and a 1.1 of hypos poss het lavender as prizes. Winner to pay shipping, unless we get anyone willing to donate shipping fees.

I'm also willing to donate gift certificates for second, third, and honorable mention (runners up) for T and J's (to go towards the purchase of a 2008 or 2009 hatchling) or Designed Insanities (graphic design). The amounts can be figured out once everything is set.

Old 10-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #29
measley
I'd be willing to help too, I know I'm still new to the site but if you need extra help with organization or whatever, I'm more than happy to do what I can!!

Old 10-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #30
Devilscat
Question

Where and when are rules going to be posted? What are the categories? How many pictures can you post per category? Is there an age restriction? Can a person win in more than one category.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google