CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

All snake owners

Old 09-06-2017, 10:12 AM   #1
Patmart
All snake owners

Please all of you in USA keep safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-06-2017, 11:27 AM   #2
DollysMom
Thank you Patmart. I'm 1000 miles away from danger, but I'm sure all the members here who are in harm's way appreciate your thought. I add my prayers and best wishes. Of course I'm especially thinking of Rich and Nanci.

Old 09-06-2017, 11:30 AM   #3
Patmart
I am going to pray for them to
Pat x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 09-06-2017, 02:17 PM   #4
Twolunger
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Those of us in Florida, and especially in southwest Florida are quite concerned. We just witnessed the devastation in Texas and now it looks bad for Florida. I have snake containers lined up in case I have to evacuate. I'm not going to leave my snakes behind.

Old 09-06-2017, 02:20 PM   #5
Patmart
My 17 year old granddaughter in there with her dad we are really worried
I like I said please keep safe
Thinking about you all
Pat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-06-2017, 02:28 PM   #6
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Those of us in Florida, and especially in southwest Florida are quite concerned. We just witnessed the devastation in Texas and now it looks bad for Florida. I have snake containers lined up in case I have to evacuate. I'm not going to leave my snakes behind.
Twolounger, there are a whole lot of us praying for you. I couldn't leave my snakes behind either. Best wishes. Whatever it takes. Be safe.

Old 09-06-2017, 02:46 PM   #7
DLena
My prayers are expanded to you Florida folks. Please keep us in the loop. Really good people here, maybe we can help somehow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google