• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Cleo sat so still I had to take a few even if the only light was a 60 watt bulb. 31 grams at last weigh in. She's getting so tame and trusting of me. The change is amazing. She actually crawled from the bed into my hands. :)

YtNYR3Nl.jpg

YtcGuCNl.jpg

So pretty. I'm actually excited for Aurora to get bigger. I already freak people out with her when they come over. "What's in there?" ... So I pull her out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So pretty. I'm actually excited for Aurora to get bigger. I already freak people out with her when they come over. "What's in there?" ... So I pull her out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Cleo loves compliments. She knows she's a pretty girl.

It is exciting to watch them grow. When my friends come over I usually just point to a hide and tell them the snake is in there digesting, lol.

Cleo eats a fuzzy

Yeah, it's a home movie. It's pretty dark because my little darling doesn't like eating if it's too bright. It's also long-- 13 minutes. It took her a while to figure it out. She really wanted to eat it butt end first. So without further ado, here is a 33 gram corn snake eating a 5.2 gram fuzzy mouse.

http://youtu.be/Ii_XF1T4vBI

LOL!!!

See, they go down easier if you start with the head.

I was afraid there for a minute you might have to get in there and show her how.

LOL!!!

See, they go down easier if you start with the head.

I was afraid there for a minute you might have to get in there and show her how.

Lol, me too. It's hard to get a butteater to change. I was standing there holding the camera; trying to stay still and wishing I had a tripod; wondering why I thought a video was a good idea; all while she took her own sweet time exploring it from every angle. She sure wanted to try anything except the head, but once she got going she really sucked it down like she knew what she was doing.
:eatsmiley

yeah, if you start with the butt, you gotta curl that tail back out of the way. Poor snake almost needs hands to pull off that move.

Of course if she's prefers butts, you could just cut the tail off the mouse and shove it in her mouth there at the end.

yeah, if you start with the butt, you gotta curl that tail back out of the way. Poor snake almost needs hands to pull off that move.

Of course if she's prefers butts, you could just cut the tail off the mouse and shove it in her mouth there at the end.

:laugh01: I was thinking of scenting the front end with the back end, lol.

Back