• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Id please?

Msart

Hi all! I'm excited to say we got our first corn the other day. I'm more familiar with boas, but we needed something safe for my 8 month old daughter. So we went with a lil corn. Can anybody tell me what he looks like to you? Just curious and not too hip on all the corn morphs. I think he's darling regardless :)

Attachments

• IMG_5313.JPG
    IMG_5313.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 148
Natural lighting would be more helpful for identification. Is it just me or is this pic a bit Instagram-y? :p Definitely looks like some kind of hypo though.

Sorry about the instagramy look to the picture. My phone's flash distorts the image a bit. He just had a meal so I will get a better picture later :)

sorry bout that you guys, it does look like an ultramel. I'm not all there today, my opal (noodle) died last night :'(

A better pic of the eyes would help :)

sorry bout that you guys, it does look like an ultramel. I'm not all there today, my opal (noodle) died last night :'(

Sorry for your loss :(

Never a need to apologize especially for a guess of a morph based on a pic.

Hope these are better!

Attachments

• IMG_5351.JPG
    IMG_5351.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5352.JPG
    IMG_5352.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5353.JPG
    IMG_5353.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5354.JPG
    IMG_5354.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 127
I can't help on the morph but that tongue flic pic brought me a morning smile. So cute. What a precious little snake!

Great choice for a kiddo. Ours is sweet as pie. And I was bitten by one at a show. I'm not sure I would've noticed but I felt teeth scrape my nail lol.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

those belly checkers are not black... could there be Lava involved? they look purple-ish. Lava and hypo, maybe? What would make the background color so light? Hatchling colors change so much as they grow.

Back