• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

cannibal corn ???

That is how it will most likely go or that is how you hope it goes so you can say see I was right now who is sick you want to be right so bad that you would wish pain and suffering and inevitable death on my animals I don't get it

nobody is wishing pain or suffering on ur animals, but yourself once it gets down to it, housing two snakes together is horrible, torture, think about it and come back once u mature.

How do you know his snakes aren't miserable and that mine are please don't say your opinion is scientific fact that is absurd

It is scientific fact. Horses travel in herds, they like other horses.
I want you to show me where CORNSNAKES travel in herds in the wild.
Snakes do not like each other. You are hurting yours.
His snakes are seperate so that is a step in the right direction.
You are pig headed and will hurt your snakes just to prove an unprovable point.

nobody is wishing pain or suffering on ur animals, but yourself once it gets down to it, housing two snakes together is horrible, torture, think about it and come back once u mature.

It is like locking 2 people who hate each other in a very small room, with one toilet. One wants to use it but the other one is there. Every time they turn around there he is. And they are trapped with this person forever, no way out. Of course their health will decline.

big chris first off we are not calling you names and we are not passing judment we are telling that puting 2 snakes togather in the same cage is dangerous plan and simple. If you chose not to listen to us then maybe this site is not for you we give out or try to give out good advise. And it up to you to want to take the advise we give out by you coming on here starting something is not the way to get any help. So if you do not want our help then move on somewhear else stop wasting our time.

@stars ? I like the note "won't be bullied" bellow your avitar is that new for today because you think I am bullying you or that just your normal philosophy because I find it ironic the way you talked to me and try to force your opinion on me whether your right and I'm wrong talking to someone like you're better than them and like its your way or the highway just pushes people farther toward their original convictions it aint your way or the highway there are many ways to end up at the same place, and in my case and yours that place is a healthy long life for our animals you don't have to like the way I am trying to get there but that is where I am trying to go

Why continue to argue. You have yet to get one opinion here that cohabitation is ok. Please do some research. If the majority opinion is no cohabitation would you not think thats the best thing to do?? Why get aggravated about how people tell you their opinion and listen to what their opinion is? Why come and ask a question if you are going to argue with them about their answer. I would be more willing to think you just want to continue to stir the pot here and dont really care about the question of cohabitation at all.

@stars ? I like the note "won't be bullied" bellow your avitar is that new for today because you think I am bullying you or that just your normal philosophy because I find it ironic the way you talked to me and try to force your opinion on me whether your right and I'm wrong talking to someone like you're better than them and like its your way or the highway just pushes people farther toward their original convictions it aint your way or the highway there are many ways to end up at the same place, and in my case and yours that place is a healthy long life for our animals you don't have to like the way I am trying to get there but that is where I am trying to go

"wont be bullied" has been there since May of 2009, just so you know....

I am not "forcing" anything on you. They are your animals to kill anyway you choose, and you choose to kill them by co habbing them. whoopee....

You are frightfully ignorant about snakes in general, if you even entertain the notion that they like company.

I see you the same way I see anyone else who hurts animals. Nothing more, nothing less...

We all know how cohabitation benefits YOU. You are entertained by it.

Please enlighten us all how it benefits the SNAKES!
What do they get out of it?

Um I do not see how stars is forcing opinions on you or thinking that stars is better then or not. We are trying to tell you why it is not good to put 2 snakes in the same cage and I see that you are going to do what you want to do. And so you do what you want do not come back on here crying when one of your corns get eaten or gets sick because I alone will not be feeling sorry for you. You are not taking any advise we are giving you and seems like you can care less.

@molly you are very wrong I have been called pigheaded, sick, a horrible parent to all my animals, and a troll and all by the same person you act as if I have never acknowledged the fact that everyone has a valuable opinion I do believe that and that is why I am here and not going anywhere because I believe yall all have something great to add and together there are many answers right and wrong but many answers

@molly you are very wrong I have been called pigheaded, sick, a horrible parent to all my animals, and a troll and all by the same person you act as if I have never acknowledged the fact that everyone has a valuable opinion I do believe that and that is why I am here and not going anywhere because I believe yall all have something great to add and together there are many answers right and wrong but many answers

her name is holly.

@stars thank you I'm glad you didn't add that per our conversation as I hope you don't think I have tried to bully you. I just was having a conversation among intelligent and thoughtful people I do believe you were not giving me advice but instead telling me what I should and should not do and that's not right or helpful its just arrogance

Actually it was my example of playing in the street with the dog!... I think this thread has gone way to far and gone way out of control!

I don't understand why the argument has gone this far. We need to act like adults! No matter how much name calling or mean things that are said back and forth, it isnt going to do a bit of good! 5 pages really? Are we all 12?

Call it and give up!

No I'm not wrong and it is sick when you take snakes and put them togather knowing that they should be apart for your entertainment. I would love to argue with you but ya know what your not worth any arguement and now I'm done talking because what I say or anyone else say you are going to do what you want to do and that's that.

Well I'm glad what you say is what you say and that's that and I'm glad you know that I don't consider or value your opinion no on the cohab thing no one today has changed my mind I'm sorry but I still don't think that makes me sick. I don't like the fact that jason keeps his dogs outside because they don't mind and yes I believe my snakes enjoy each others company I can't prove it no more than you can't prove that they dont

dogs run outside, they were born in the wild, and also, over half of the worlds dogs are probably outside, but i bet only a few of the worlds snakes are housed together, and ur one of tht few who just dnt care.

Well I'm glad what you say is what you say and that's that and I'm glad you know that I don't consider or value your opinion no on the cohab thing no one today has changed my mind I'm sorry but I still don't think that makes me sick. I don't like the fact that jason keeps his dogs outside because they don't mind and yes I believe my snakes enjoy each others company I can't prove it no more than you can't prove that they dont

Classic. You can't prove that, but you guys can't prove that either so there attitude.

READ THE 50 BILLION FREAKING COHAB THREADS ALREADY ON THE SITE. Heck some where even linked for you.

I'm sure one thing we can all agree on is that there will never be a general concensus on cohabitation or live feeding. New members- if you choose to go against the grain, please do not be offended when others who have been here long enough to see the damage these two practices _may_ cause speak up and warn you not to do it. Yes, you _will_ be able to scour the forum and find support, but in general, both topics have been beaten to death and nothing has changed. Using the search function, finding previous discussions, and making your own informed decision rather than starting yet another cohabbing, live-feeding thread will go a long way in reducing friction here.

Thread source: Personal Attacks/Speaking Your Mind/Abusiveness To Other Members

And because I smell it a mile away....

images

Yo dawg back at you I never personally attacked anybody or tried to provoke anybody to attack me

@star @jason @holly
Enough already I bow to the 3 of you and to your vast knowledge that knows no boundaries I farther more agree to build you a alter and sacrifice a trinket to you once a month. Just drop it and leave the thread alone let it die peacefully not painfully and tortuous like the death you have wished on my pets and undoubtedly on me more than once atleast in your subconscious. Just let the thread die

dogs run outside, they were born in the wild, and also, over half of the worlds dogs are probably outside, but i bet only a few of the worlds snakes are housed together, and ur one of tht few who just dnt care.

Snakes are born in the wild as well but we keep them inside in bins, tubs or tanks! Just saying!

Jason, just give up already! Don't keep egging him on! It is not worth fighting or getting infractions! Honestly! He is gonna do what he is gonna do. We have showed him the threads, spoke our minds, but there is no need to make it personal with him

Thanks wild that's all I ever asked provide me with the info and let me form my own opinion if you don't like that opinion don't beat me till I agree with you

Back