CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Albino spider bp making cute face

Old 07-22-2014, 09:07 PM   #1
DuxorW
Albino spider bp making cute face

I caught my albino spider ball python yawning and caught this picture before her mouth was completely closed.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
DuxorW
This one is a little less flattering. Of course all my friends on facebook think she is "evil" and "trying to eat me!"

Old 07-22-2014, 11:21 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
That's cute! I have corn snake eggs pipping today and one of the heads sticking out of the eggs did a big yawn. So cute.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:22 PM   #4
DuxorW
Thanks! She is such a sweet girl with a voracious appetite. Wish she would teach her baby candino neighbor how to eat...

Old 07-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #5
Joba
That is cute. "How can a snake be cute?" I've heard that from friends also.

Old 03-13-2015, 10:25 AM   #6
DuxorW
This girl continues to get more and more beautiful:

But since this thread is about how cute she is, check out what a friend of mine knitted for her! They adjust at the bottom but I need to mess with them a little more for them to fit nicely, so the ends are dangling for now. A good first attempt though! I see hilarious Easter cards in my future. (The spot on her nose is a scuff mark from her missing her rat and hitting her black hide box instead )

Old 03-13-2015, 12:03 PM   #7
hypnoctopus
That's pretty funny!

Old 03-13-2015, 08:03 PM   #8
safire6
That's funny-she looks like Ralfie in the old Christmas Story movie when he had the easter bunny costume on! Did your friend knit slippers too?!

Old 03-13-2015, 09:30 PM   #9
DuxorW
Slippers wouldn't be too useful for her

Old 03-14-2015, 12:14 AM   #10
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuxorW View Post
Slippers wouldn't be too useful for her
Maybe just one for the end of her tail?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google