• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Year's babies part II

steve roylance

OK, I know, I know, it's not the new year, but close enough right?

I'll post babies for what they are according to hatch dates 2013s or 2014s.

So I'm a little earlier than last year with hatchlings, and I'm super excited about what's gonna come out this year (or is it next)? Any way here is the start of it. Hope you enjoy!

First clutch out Butters, Caramels, and Motley of the two.

Attachments

• DSCN3664.JPG
    DSCN3664.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 1,040
  • DSCN3661.JPG
    DSCN3661.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,047
Last edited:
All those cool pairings in the previous thread and all you have to show is butters, caramels, and motleys?!

Unsubscribe...

:p

I joke. Mine still have 2-3 months of playing in cold temps before I even think about eggs.

All those cool pairings in the previous thread and all you have to show is butters, caramels, and motleys?!

Unsubscribe...

:p

I joke. Mine still have 2-3 months of playing in cold temps before I even think about eggs.

LOL!!! Well I did get a Shatter but he isn't gonna make it unfortunately. He's severely kinked. :headbang:

Attachments

• DSCN3666.JPG
    DSCN3666.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,031
Cool Steve, not on the kinker of course ( sorry for that ), but on starting to hatch out.
I always look forward to your early hatch season and seeing the cool snakes you produce..........it keeps from such a boring winter !!!

My breeders start their warm up this weekend, so as usual I'm not too far behind. Can't wait to see more pics..........good luck this year man !!!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Cool Steve, not on the kinker of course ( sorry for that ), but on starting to hatch out.
I always look forward to your early hatch season and seeing the cool snakes you produce..........it keeps from such a boring winter !!!

My breeders start their warm up this weekend, so as usual I'm not too far behind. Can't wait to see more pics..........good luck this year man !!!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Thanks Walter!!!!

No, not too far behind. Good luck to you as well!

I've been waiting!!! I knew it had to be SOON! Now I'll be on here every 10 minutes refreshing the page :p
Sucks about the Shatter for sure, hopefully there are more that don't come out looking like that!

Sunrise Corns

So I'm sad to say these guys have been around for at least two decades, and I'm just now hatching my first clutch. LOL!!! Better late than never??

Side note: I swear these look like Mandarins :)

Edit: At this age.

Attachments

• DSCN3665.JPG
    DSCN3665.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,005
Very pretty sunrise! They kind of remind me of opal hatchlings. With borders.

Thanks Nanci! Yeah I thought that too. They also kinda remind me of EROs at this stage. Like this ERO that hatched last year/season.

Attachments

• DSCN3348.JPG
    DSCN3348.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 424
Look at that, that ERO isn't even priced it's THAT expensive.

Dude, where's the red on that thing?!

That sunrise is neat looking.

Any time sir.

Anything to give ya a hard time, ESPECIALLY when I'm bored on my lunch break.

And since it's on the mind, thank you once again for the flexibility with the corns!

Back