• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey everyone . . .

Darin Chappell

Very Senior Hillbilly
I just wanted to let you all know that I've been banned from KingSnake.com. Sooooo, I won't be around the old cornsnake forum over there anymore! ;)

Fact is that KS has completely jumped off the deep end, IMHO. Nevertheless, it IS JeffB's site, and he can be a nut if he wants to! :D

Oh well. I was here on Cornsnakes.com and Faunaclassifieds.com long before I ever wandered on to KS. I just wanted to let you all know why I couldn't answer your questions or comments directed to me over there.

:cool:

you know

What? I went over and read your posts that were still there. I can't believe you are banned. I will be posting my last message at Kingsnake.com tonight and I, like many others, will never be returning.

Marisa

Last edited:
Shame, shame on you Darin.......LOL (just kidding)

I have not used KS for almost a year now. Have not missed it.

You need to go get a group hug in the banned KS users forum on Fauna

;)

lol

I decided since I was going to be banned anyway for my original "last post" there tonight I had to add a throw in to the Kingsnake.com Banned users support group forum at Fauna.

LOL LOL

If that didn't seal the deal I don't know what did. I will be commenting any other thoughts on the actual forum at Fauna as I am sure thats a more appropriate place than this.

bmm

Ya, I was waitin for it, you are such an obvious evil hellraising troll personality type. :D LOL, if you are gone I wonder how long it will be before they kick everyone off.
No soup for you Darin...did they delete that one?

OMG, I just read your post on KS, they banned Sean for that!?!? That is a load of @#*

Heck, I know Jeff is just itching to ban me and my SerpenCo links since he is getting such a ration of crap from my FaunaClassifieds site. But unfortunately for him, I really don't have much reason to go there any more. Matter of fact, when my paid advertising and support for his corn snake forum expires, I will probably just let them go.

If he wants to have his entire site for no one but him and his moderators, more power to him.

I have set up a LOT of new forums on the FaunaClassifieds site in order to give people an alternative to kingsnake.com. Unfortunately a LOT of people have gotten themselves into the position that their business DEPENDS on kingsnake.com in order to survive. Quite frankly, I would NOT want to be in that position myself, so I will make the effort to give everyone another outlet. I am getting another server set up even as we speak so I can offer people domain hosting.

Now if I could just figure out how to link the corn snakes section of my FaunaClassifieds forums to THIS site.....

Heheheh

I forgot about that one, Carol.

No soup for ME!!!!

Oh well, I'm still posting as HillbillyCornMan until they ban that name too. It really doesn't matter. It just shows how rediculously censorship oriented KS has become in the last few weeks.

Congrats Darin!

I mean really... Who wants to be there anyway? KS lost touch with reality a LONG time ago. I cant even remember the last time I visited that site...

Darin,
I'm-I'm feeling something between envy and jealosy, I haven't been banned yet. I guess I'll have to take a number!!:D

Well, well, well...hummm...whadaya know, censorship.
I never would have thought it possible.

:rolleyes:

Well, I spoke up for someone else on KS using my new screen name, and I am now banned AGAIN! LOL

Good news is, I have already created a new screen name, and have posted on KS within 15 minutes of discovering my banishment! I have now been banned twice, and I have yet to hear why either time.

This is the email I sent to PHChristy just tonight:

Can I please be given a reason for my being banned from the KS forums? I would like to know the specific aspect of TOS I violated, please. Also, I would like to know what part of what I wrote was of such vicious nature that I was to be banned without any warning of any sort.

Finally, I would like to formally request a complete reimbursement of the unused portion of my classified account money. You may feel free to refund it to the credit card upon which it was charged, if you like. However, I do expect the refund to be prompt, since the decision to terminate our relationship as customer and provider was made solely on your end.

Thank you for your attention to these requests,

Darin K. Chappell

We'll see what happens. Nothing, I would suppose.

Darin Chappell said:
We'll see what happens. Nothing, I would suppose.

You're probably right, Darin. I am sorry to hear that what you said got you kicked off a site, but it can, and does, happen. In the virtual world of the internet, self-appointed demigods rule.

I guess it's that "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" thing. History teaches us, however, that corruption will lead to a system's ultimate demise. As more and more people are removed from the social order for unknown reasons, one can only hope that more and more people will wake up and stop supporting that social order, or seek to change it.

It is my personal opinion that Kingsnake.com lost a very important voice in its matters.

Well, I've been banned on KS six or seven times now. I have to confess that I'm getting tired of the exercise, but it HAS been fun showing KS that they cannot keep me from posting if I want to do so.

The moderators are deleting every post that has "Hillbilly" in their screen names without even examining what is in the contents of the post. LOL I switched it up a bit, but someone knew who I was and the mods were on this last name after an hour of posting, or so.

I have no real proof, but I think there are a few users (not mods) that are tipping off the mods when they see me post. That's fine. They have every right to do that. But I hope they feel really good about themselves for helping to spread censorship and control freak mentailites, and I hope they don't find themselves ever disagreeing with KS practices one day. If they do, someone may be ratting them out to the mods one day!

:D:p :eek:

I think it maybe more the other way around, I think they have some mods spying on this board big time. You probably have a moderater assigned just to you, you evil treat to snake society.
I hope they didn't consider my reply to your last post a tip, I was just haven some fun.

they

Banned me as I posted before but like Darin I have a new screen name and post as often as I please....although so far I stick to the feedback forum. They aren't getting my advice or questions anywhere else until the site is once again a FREE KINGSNAKE.COM!!!!

Also in every one of my messages I have been making it loud and clear that they do not violate any terms of the TOS so they have no reason to ban them or delete them. Its working so far. I am quite *SCEPTIC* about the entire thing though.

bmm

What posts are you guys referring too? What's the date on them? I scrolled down to look if I could find them but to no avail.
Maybe they just deleted everything
?

Iris,

They've deleted everything that I've written over the last few days, so unless you go through and click on the main headings of each thread on the announce forum, you'll not be able to see the missing posts.

However, if you go to the announce forum and click on the main heading from me about PHWyvern, you'll see the "tree" of responses at the bottom of that original post. In it, you'll notice that several posts from myself and Sean Belanger (and others, I believe) have been deleted. They no longer show up on the fourm page, and they cannot be accessed. However, their titles show up on the bottom of the head post, showing that they once were there.

There are other threads that have been chopped to bits as well, but you'll have to just look for them one at a time. I just gave you the above example as a means by way to show you what to look for in other instances.

Hope that helps --

thanks for pointing that out to me Darin

I don't think I'll go to kingsnake much anymore...I always thought this forum was better anyway. :) and it is

Back