CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Very slow to load pages.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #41
Caryl
I thought it was just me and mine..... I'm less frustrated now. Which is kinda weird.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #42
LBoz
I think Wade broke it.

Old 02-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #43
wade
Hey that's not fair. I was just fooling around.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #44
medusacoils
intermittently, I would get this message from 11pm on 11-07-2010 to midnight. Not sure why?

Wayne

Old 02-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #45
Rich Z
I think this one was definitely a network issue. I couldn't even get to my server host's website. So likely some issue at the data center itself.....

Old 02-08-2010, 12:22 AM   #46
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I think this one was definitely a network issue. I couldn't even get to my server host's website. So likely some issue at the data center itself.....
Thank you Rich, for looking into this. I should have mentioned though, that I was having the same problem trying to log into Fauna as well.

Wayne

Old 02-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #47
Rich Z
I got a notice that my server host was undergoing a DDoS attack, so quite likely the data center is having some issues lately. I suspect this might be what we are seeing with my server, since a DDoS attack can affect all servers in a data center as the bandwidth gets choked off in a really large scale attack.

Old 02-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #48
wade
Thanks for the update Rich, we will be patient.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google