CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Amazing Avatars

Old 10-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #31
oneirogenesis
I took mine, too! It's my little MBK, Quetzal, on some peacock feathers. Don't know if it qualifies as amazing, but it's probably the only shot he's ever held still for, so it makes me happy.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #32
Tinkerbeller87
I took mine myself as well. It is of my snow corn snake Jenna. She is in one of her favorite hides, a case from a 60cc syringe. Lol the things they love to hide in... costed me nothing. It would have just gone into the recycle bin at work.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:49 PM   #33
Lore
mine is an edited snippet of commissioned art I had made for me years ago of an cartoon me & my okeetee at the time, that I had used for my website when I planned to invest more time in the hobby.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #34
Susan
I also did my own avatar this time, and liked it so much that I used it for my website when I re-did that.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #35
Scrufdog
mine was during breeding season earlier this year.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:09 AM   #36
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karoni View Post
It's been so fun to get everyone's comments.

Tracee, I have wondered about yours. How did that situation come about? (Do snakes yawn? LOL) What kind of snake is in the picture?

Has anyone noticed wretchedprocess' avatar? I'm curious about that one, too.
He is my creamsicle, Charlie, it was taken quite a few years ago now.

They do yawn!! However its purpose is to reset the jaw rather than exclaim how BORING their owners are

You're pretty lucky if you see them yawn. It's quite a sight!!

Old 10-15-2010, 09:21 AM   #37
WingedSweetheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracee View Post
He is my creamsicle, Charlie, it was taken quite a few years ago now.

They do yawn!! However its purpose is to reset the jaw rather than exclaim how BORING their owners are

You're pretty lucky if you see them yawn. It's quite a sight!!
I see my snakes do it almost every time after they finish eating. But even the few times I've set there waiting with my camera I was never quick enough to get a shot of it. You are lucky

Old 10-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #38
Tracee
God bless you Sir Charlesbottom for being so close to the glass when you yawned that day

Old 10-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #39
Haarstad
I finally got the new avatar up, had to re-size it and add his name

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google