CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Super Excited

Old 10-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
KillerCami
Super Excited

So, Maybe tuesday this week or maybe next Week I will be getting one more addition to my corn family. A little Hypo strawberry Ghost from Joanna D!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I might get the little guy this week, but if not I'm just glad that he will be mine soonish . As for names for the little guy I'm in a bit of a dilema. I came up with the name Osiris, which I thought was pretty cool. But then my boyfriend started calling him Donut. Scary part is ... Whenever someone asks me about him now I'm always slipping up and calling him Donut instead of Osiris. So I was wondering .... How does Donut sound to you guys?

Old 10-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #2
toxiclight
Nothing wrong with Donut for a name Especially if part of your mind already has the name attached to him.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
KillerCami
Yea, I guess so. Now just need to cross my fingers and hope he gets here soon

Old 10-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #4
Jessicat
Osiris is pretty sweet, but if it doesn't fit the snake, then you have a good future name for a snake-to-be. If when you look at him for the first time you think "Donut", then that should be his name!!

Hehehe, Strawberry Donut! Cute. Have you watched Full Metal Jacket? "a jelly donut!?!!"

erm anyway, I guess if you haven't that will not be funny at all.

My experience with letting BFs name my snakes has been somewhat brief. I ended up with a Motley named "Kimerscoff". It was pretty sweet.

Also, I've been lusting over Joanna's snakes since '06(ish), so HUGE CONGRATS!! Hrm.. maybe I should add one to my collection one of these days...

Old 10-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #5
KillerCami
You should! She's been super nice and trying to work around my really weird schedule to ship me her gorgeous snakie. You should definitely snatch up some of her babies too ^.^ And I swear I must be the only person I know who hasn't seen Full metal Jacket, I should get on that. As for my boyfriend he kept calling the new boy to be Donut because that was the pink spartan in red vs blue if you ever seen it. I think my boyfriend has named almost all my little ones now that I think about it.... He's pretty good at it

Old 10-18-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
Jessicat
Wow, so last night my boyfriend tried to rename one of my snakes Snarky. His originally name is Sgt. Pepper, so I think I'm going to stick with the name assigning duties!!

Anyway, it totally made me think of you and this thread!

Old 10-18-2010, 06:58 PM   #7
Haarstad
Red vs. Blue is amazing lol

Donut is the best

Old 10-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #8
KillerCami
Lol I'm glad you relieved him of his naming duty. Sgt. Pepper is an awesome name. And thanks Haarstad I really need to get around to watching some seasons again it's been awhile. So great news! Joanna managed to ship my ghost boy today ( thank you again Joanna!) I also managed to snatch up one of her sunkissed females but I will be giving it to my partner in crime as an early birthday present She's super awesome with her corns and we plan to do a couple breeding projects in the future. I know the sunkissed girl is going to love her new mommy Sacred nightmares (as she is known on the forum).

And to add Joanna D has to be one of the nicest people. She was so patient with me >.< and is sending some really gorgeous snakes. Anyone looking to buy some pretty corns should definitely consider Joanna for their next purchase

Old 10-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
runninghorsespirit
Awesome and congrats on the new addition! I like both names!

Old 10-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #10
KillerCami
Thanks I hope I can sleep tonight.... It's like a corn Christmas!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google