• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Moderator Poll

Please vote for the next CS moderator.

• Bitsy

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • diamondlil (Janine)

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Drizzt80 (Brent)

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • KJUN (KJ)

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • medusacoils (Wayne)

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • mike17l (Mike)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nanci

Votes: 85 38.5%
  • Rich in KY (Rich)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • RobbiesCornfield (Robbie)

Votes: 41 18.6%
  • tricksterpup (Jim)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • NOTA (None of the above)

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
I haven't been sent the pictures yet, but on our ward night out I decided I was one of these dancers. I may have had a little bit too much to drink, because I'm convinced I did it right!:rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHVQT8aIBM
Wow, J...must have been pretty risque...this is the message I got when I clicked your link:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has decided to block it in your country.

Wow, J...must have been pretty risque...this is the message I got when I clicked your link:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has decided to block it in your country.
Haha! It was just Beyonce's 'Single ladies' video!:dancer:

Lucille, I won't lie, right then, that night, in my head, I was all 3 rolled into one, but better. I promise faithfully to post the photos I get sent so we can compare the reality with my possibly alcohol-influenced memory! Even better if there turns out to be video footage:dancer:

I have no doubt you are hotter than all three of them put together.......
Looking forward to photos.:dgrin:

My favorite part of the video is the Papa John's ad that pops up. Is there something about Beyonce' that makes the viewer hungry? Must be a guy thing? :laugh:

That video is nauseating. The song is worse, if "song" can even be applied to that aural disaster. Even pizza can't improve it. I'm a leg-man, but what a mixed message! You need a ring? Let's discuss it quietly somewhere after you cover up a bit...

Maybe I'm missing the point...

That video is nauseating. The song is worse, if "song" can even be applied to that aural disaster. Even pizza can't improve it. I'm a leg-man, but what a mixed message! You need a ring? Let's discuss it quietly somewhere after you cover up a bit...

Maybe I'm missing the point...
I can't say it would ever make my normal listening list......but courtesy of many fun nights out at G.A.Y. and other venues....sometimes you just have to release your inner diva, Deano!:rofl:

I can't say it would ever make my normal listening list......but courtesy of many fun nights out at G.A.Y. and other venues....sometimes you just have to release your inner diva, Deano!:rofl:

Sorry J9, I'm all for releasing the inner diva (though I'm not sure I have one), but I can't approve of that horrible song for any demographic. The "Hedwig and The Angry Inch" soundtrack songs are classic and moving, even to this old, curmudgeonly breeder.

Sorry J9, I'm all for releasing the inner diva (though I'm not sure I have one), but I can't approve of that horrible song for any demographic. The "Hedwig and The Angry Inch" soundtrack songs are classic and moving, even to this old, curmudgeonly breeder.
I've been forced (forced I tell you!) to dance to worse songs than that........in fact even worse on the ward night out I was also up for the Lady Gaga number too! In my defense there may have been some unwise beverage consumption, and I was networking, aha! yes of course, I was raising my social profile, that's the only possible reason for my behaviour!

You need a ring? Let's discuss it quietly somewhere after you cover up a bit...

You'd best be NOT offering up a ring to anyone but me, Munson. You already know what I'll snap off otherwise!
picture.php

You'd best be NOT offering up a ring to anyone but me, Munson. You already know what I'll snap off otherwise!
picture.php

Hah! You need to find a more wealthy suitor, Sweetie. I can hardly afford my bathtub ring at this point! Our LDR has significantly weakened my net worth. I know it hasn't improved yours either, but I can't afford being a playah!
;)

Hah! You need to find a more wealthy suitor, Sweetie. I can hardly afford my bathtub ring at this point! Our LDR has significantly weakened my net worth. I know it hasn't improved yours either, but...
;)

Nice. On the phone you call it an R. but here you refer to it as an LDR. Not quite out of "brat mode" I take it?

Don't call me. :p

:laugh:

I'm always amazed when I see these ladies dancing with such abandon and wearing these very high heels. I would have to have an ambulance if I tried that.

Back