• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Attached Images Messing Up Text

Taceas

USW = UB313
Hey Rich,

Can we go back to attached images being displayed as thumbnails rather than the full size image within the posts?

I don't honestly remember why you changed it to its current form. It is really throwing off the text and ends up making the page like 3 pages wide. When in a lengthy thead, it gets old quick having to scroll back and forth.

It was also nice to save load time on threads. Not that its much of an issue now that I finally got rid of that cursed dialup, but still...I'd rather have thumbs and be able to read the post smoothly and click on a thumb to see the full image if I was truly interested in seeing it.

Just a random thought as I'm becoming less dependent on chat and forcing myself to mingle on the forum. =P

Personally, I prefer the inline images. I actually did not like the thumbnails at all. And actually, it would only affect attached images anyway, and wouldn't do a thing about your problem where images were embedded using the vb codes.

What resolution is your monitor? You may just need a larger one. :rolleyes:

1024 x 768.

Anything bigger and I can't read it without sitting on my desk. Curse of being near-sighted. :rolleyes:

And attached images are what I'm talking about. But for some reason when the images come out side by side is when its worse. If they came in vertically to one another I wouldn't complain (near as much). ;)

When I insert images via vb code in my own messages, I only put them verically cause its easier for me to read and organize my paragraphs.

Back