CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Rain is MIA

Old 05-29-2005, 09:33 PM   #1
JTGoff69
Unhappy Rain is MIA

I can't believe it. After waiting and watching Connie & Serp's egg cam like a hawk for the hypo lav clutch to hatch, picking her out, and then waiting patiently for her to start eating on her own, Rain has escaped.

I went to feed the younger crowd tonight, and lo and behold there was no Rain in her viv. I have no idea how she could have gotten out, I have clips and a really heavy snowglobe on top of the screen lid. I've been searching like crazy, but it's dark so I will have to resume tomorrow. It's been 5 days since I fed them last so I don't even know how long she's been gone because she was blue I didn't want to disturb her for handling.

This is just my luck, my most favorite and beautiful snake, gone. It really sucks. Connie & Serp, I'm sorry, I'll keep you updated..........

Old 05-29-2005, 09:54 PM   #2
CornCrazy
Where is Murphy???

I am SO sorry to hear that she is missing! I know how excited you were about getting her! I hope you find her!

Old 05-29-2005, 10:06 PM   #3
Hurley
Awww, I sorry to hear about that, Jen. She's such a nice little snake, I hope you find her. She should be out prowling soon, watch for that shed.

Match sticks along the walls, bottle traps, check every nook, especially under stuff, and I wish you a huge dose of good luck. I hope she returns soon.

Old 05-29-2005, 10:24 PM   #4
JTGoff69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
Awww, I sorry to hear about that, Jen. She's such a nice little snake, I hope you find her. She should be out prowling soon, watch for that shed.

Match sticks along the walls, bottle traps, check every nook, especially under stuff, and I wish you a huge dose of good luck. I hope she returns soon.
Thanks so much Terri and Connie, my biggest fear is that the cat will find her before I do . I should have known something bad was about to happen, the rest of the week had gone too well. Murphy practices his law around here alot. I've got the bottle traps out, and toothpicks along the walls already, keeping my fingers crossed!

Old 05-29-2005, 10:36 PM   #5
Guenhwyvar
As homestar would say....cwapface!

That sucks, sorry to hear it. I REALLY hope you find her and quickly.

Old 05-29-2005, 10:40 PM   #6
Joejr14
Get that cat outta the house, Jen!

You've given up tonight? Ha, you better put a few pots of coffee on and get yerself a flashlight, looks like you're pulling an all-nighter!!!

Old 05-29-2005, 11:12 PM   #7
Hurley
Watch the cat. They will point out a snake's hiding space. If the cat is focusing on something you can't see, scour the area.

Old 05-29-2005, 11:14 PM   #8
Guenhwyvar
You got a prob against cats? eh??

Old 05-29-2005, 11:30 PM   #9
CAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornCrazy
Where is Murphy???
He was at my place last week, killing my Striped Opal project. Haven't seen him since.

Old 05-29-2005, 11:32 PM   #10
Hurley
He did a fine job on my granite x lava het anery project.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google